HCEF Cheap Trades Thread

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote Originally Posted by WBigsby View Post
aren't we coming up on the first quarter of the next fiscal year?
Okay - I think I'll pull that out of the thread title... but making a completely new thread? I'm not sure that's a good idea for a couple of reasons. First of all, this one really isn't that huge or unmanageable yet, and secondly, it gives everyone a little more exposure. I'm sure some of these haven't been spoken for / matched up yet.... and if they had, please delete your post or edit it to make it easier for everyone else - and to keep yourself from hearing from people about an item you no longer have / want.

Maybe I'll make a new thread at the close of the year. We'll see.

Sound reasonable? smile.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Members
013.jpg
014.jpg

1 Yamaha SG200 pickup, sounds good, but no lead attached
2 No name zebra pickups, frankly don't remember how they sound.
Boss TU-15 tuner
Fender Mini Twin amp

Looking for a simple reverb pedal, would love to trade for a Biyang. Really though any reverb pedal. Willing to combine items to make trade even.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have:

Pepper Mill from Runoffgroove. It's a light, transparent, touch sensitive overdrive that I built from the Runoffgroove layout. MosFet pushing a JFet into distortion... True Bypass, built in a small Radio Shack aluminum box.

Brand new Behringer DC-9 (Dyna Comp knockoff) and UT100 (Tremolo). I got these on a trade, the DC-9 has only been out of the package long enough for me to plug it in for 5 min, the UT100 doesn't have a box but is new as well.

I want:
A good quality pedal tuner.
A good quality compressor.
Verbzilla.
Overdrives.
What ever you have to offer.

47a1cf35b3127ccefec923936b1c00000030O02Q
47a1cf35b3127ccefec9fbd2ea0100000030O02Q

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I really need 2 guitar strap holders and screws, or the little felt washer pieces, 2 black skirted guitar knobs, like on the fender deluxe 72 tele, 2 500k pots, and a standard input jack for a guitar. Maybe even saddles that say fender on them for my jagmaster.

I can trade a Dano Fish n Chips.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron SS View Post
I'll post a full list a little later but here's a quick rundown of what I've got :

-4 or 5 pedal enclosures with drilled holes that are slightly off
-Kepur Guitar Strap with climbing hooks
-BYOC Tubescreamer PCB
-Mogami/Planetwaves/Dimarzio/Hosa cables of different lengths

What I'm looking for :

-Wah Pedals (working or non working)
-Moddable Boss Pedals (SD-1/DS-1/BD-2/etc)

still got the byoc ts? I have a stock boss ds-1 ill trade i'll trade for other stuff as well

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've got a BYOC Trem that I got locally and apparently the guy who built it {censored}ed up a little. It works but the knobs are finicky sometimes. Also have DOD Classic Tube, FX-40 eq, FX-17 volume/wah, MXR Classic Distortion, and a Dano TOD-1

I need humbuckers and strat pickups, a tele bridge and pickups, and a strat neck. Two nuts, a white SG pickguard (full-size), and maybe some straplocks or locking tuners.

• Members

I'm looking for the following:

-aby box
-some sort of bassy fuzz in an mxr or smaller sized enclosure
-ehx cathedral

I have for trade:
-Hardwire RV-7 in perfect condition, comes with box, glow in the dark label, and knob guard
-VFE Pale Horse OD, one of the last hand painted models to come out before they had the screenprinted ones. Again, in perfect condition. Very dynamic and tweakable.
-DOD 250 Reissue - non-led model. Enclosure is a little beat up, but other than that, works perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a matched pair of EHX EL84s that are pretty much brand new (used for like an hour, literally). I pulled them out of a new AC15 to replace them with some cool vintage tubes, then sold the amp, and I don't have anything else that uses them (I always get 6V6 powered low wattage amps, 'cause I like them better).

I also have an Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz pedal and a First Act Chorus pedal that I don't really need.
And a Pignose Piggy-in-a-Box.

I could use a black Tele pickguard, or a Jazzmaster pickguard (no preference, would just like to try something different maybe).
Or maybe a cool strap or two.
Or maybe some kind of cheap pedal (cheap OD like a Dano Drive, or Bad Monkey, or something).

• Members

ive got 3 pickups, one new in package 500k gretsch pot, and a NOS Tung-Sol 6AN8A tube.

pickups were handwired by Christopher Scott (maker of my iceman) im not the original owner of this guitar and when i got it the wiring was so effed, that nothing worked. gutted the whole guitar and started from scratch with a new set of pickups. so i have no idea how these sound, but im guessing good. heres what they looked like on the guitar in its original condition. attachment.php?attachmentid=191568&d=113

still in excellent condition
[ATTACH=CONFIG]344258[/ATTACH]

500k pot, was going to use this on the iceman rebuild, but ended up needing a push pull instead. still new in package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344259[/ATTACH]

Tung-Sol tube was bought off ebay as NOS and tested. got rid of the amp it was for before i used them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344260[/ATTACH]

• Members

For trade:

- Big Muff NYC - works in bypass and engaged, but has been "modded". Doesn't work 100% like it should and the board isn't perfect. This was my first attempt at modding, and I didn't do too well.

- Boss SD1 - doesn't work. Bypassed sound comes through. Engaged, no sound. doesn't work. Another botched mod job.

- Dunlop Crybaby - doesn't work. Bypassed sound comes through. Engaged no sound. doesn't work. One day it just stopped working. No clue what's wrong with it. Could be a simple fix.

all 3 possibly spoken for.

Archived