Phil O'Keefe

Cheers from across the pond. wave.gif We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For sale, with shipping with tracking number within Europe already included:

Toneczar Halophase, black version, very good condition, with velcro, with power adapter, no box - 300 EUR

Empress Superdelay Vintage Modified, as new in box, with velcro - 350 EUR

Mr. Black SuperMoon Reverb Chrome, new in box - Sold!

Blackout Effectors Whetstone Phaser, as new in box, with velcro - 175 EUR

Okko Dominator, as new in box, with velcro - 175 EUR

Vintage Boss BF-1 Flanger, almost mint condition, no box, with the famous Reticon SAD 1024 chip - 225 EUR

Pics upon request!!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For trade: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah - Good condition. Sticker on bottom is torn. Other than that its fine, no box but will put in a suitable box for buyer.

Would like to trade for one of the following: Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Digitech Whammy 4(or 5).

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello HC!

Because I ordered an another preamp from the same builder, I'm selling that one :

... Tada :smiley-music017:  Fredamp preamp, the "JTBass"

It is  based on the Fender Bassman/JTM45 preamps.

Stereo output , input for remote control . EHX and jj83s handpicked lamps( supplied with internal 270v - the pedal itself is powered with 15v 600ma). Two switches : one to get the "bright" canal and an another to between line / amp output.

Warm clean to velvety crunch.

It is still under guaranty, and it comes with its dedicated power supply (but 220v, as I live in France. However it doesn't cost a lot to get a 15v power unit).

I'm asking 210 € (190 in the EU) for that beautiful craft, paypalled and shipped internationnaly with insurance and tracking number.

I can be interested in trades.

As I was asked the question:

It is indeed a real preamp.

It is made to be used :

- In front of a power amplifier ,

- in front of a sound card with simulations of HP behind

- With Torpedo gear too ( I have the torpedo CAB)

- In the effect loop of your amp

- also, it is of course possible to place an amp to use as a pedal. You get great results that way !

It's really a high-end product ( and even preamp as Effectrode blackbird or kingsley , yet more expensive does not make weight - I speak from experience ) .

More info here if you can speak french or translate :

http://http://www.guitariste.com/forums/pedales-effets-homestudio,fredamp%20-custom-amplification,459209.html[/url]

And a short video demo:

• Members

Gieskes DEP-2B - £100 (Barely used, minty condition)

Now discontinued autoglitcher/timestretcher/pitchshifter/arpeggiator/delay/etc

DEP

Mr Black Supermoon Chrome - £100 - (Barely used, comes with box, papers, etc minty condition)

Limited edition reverb. Can be very sinister sounding, has modulation that can go from light shimmer to full on wail.

Supermoon

Archived