Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by AxemBlack

View Post

I wish people would post the names of the pedals along with the picture.

I'd say 99% of the time we can spot them by look alone. Only occasionally do people have homemade pedals or rare one-offs, and in that situation it isn't as though we can go out and buy those.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by AxemBlack

View Post

I wish people would post the names of the pedals along with the picture.

Good point.

Top row is for octave-ups: Atmos, Stratoblaster (boost for Mosquito), Burford Mosquito.

Bottom row is for brewtal gheyn: Black Magic, Balance, DOD Phasor/201 and JFET Preamp/Splitter.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by g3rmanium

View Post

Good point.

Top row is for octave-ups: Atmos, Stratoblaster (boost for Mosquito), Burford Mosquito.

Bottom row is for brewtal gheyn: Black Magic, Balance, DOD Phasor/201 and JFET Preamp/Splitter.

Atmos?

• Members

This baby is all i need, cleans, distortions, dive bombs, arppegiators, bass gtrs, talk box's, whammy's, 8 trk recorder, on board drums, compact flash card, USB, speaker simulations, amp modling, and much more, absolutely loaded!

I play gtr and bass so this was the absolute way to go without changing to or luggin a bass guitar to the gig...

• Members

in a spur of the moment how do u guys reach all those weird angled pedals? *laffs... i remember in the 80's i had a board made up for me with an on board transformer to run all the pedals, i went out on the road and it was ripped off.. memories huh?

The only pedal i miss is the ADA (van halen endorsed) flanger with the even/odd harmonics...

• Members

board.jpg

Ernie Ball Volume

Zvex Wah Probe

Analogman Mod Small Stone

Ts808 Overdrive reissue

Maxon Compressor

Keeley mod Rat

Digitech Whammy

Zvex SeekTrem

Ibanez Cs505

Boss Tr-2 Tremolo

Maxon/Ibanez ad-80 (not shown) Analog Delay

Boss DD-6 Delay

Boss Rv-5 Reverb

Boss DD-20 (lined out tap tempo)

Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo

Line6 DL4 (lined out expression pedal)

Boss RC-20 (lined out reverse, self titled "Chitown Turnaround" Pedal)

Boss RC-50 (not shown)

Boss Chromatic Tuner

last show

SA400060_3.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BTBAM

View Post

Ernie Ball Volume

Zvex Wah Probe

Analogman Mod Small Stone

Ts808 Overdrive reissue

Maxon Compressor

Keeley mod Rat

Digitech Whammy

Zvex SeekTrem

Ibanez Cs505

Boss Tr-2 Tremolo

Maxon/Ibanez ad-80 (not shown) Analog Delay

Boss DD-6 Delay

Boss Rv-5 Reverb

Boss DD-20 (lined out tap tempo)

Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo

Line6 DL4 (lined out expression pedal)

Boss RC-20 (lined out reverse, self titled "Chitown Turnaround" Pedal)

Boss RC-50 (not shown)

Boss Chromatic Tuner

last show

are you using a book to prop up the DL-4? thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ampegocaster

View Post

The planet waves tuner is pretty good except they didn't provide enough filtering on the power circuitry. This is what causes the buzzing sound. It is actually true bypassed, but when you have this daisy chained with all your other effects the planet waves adds noise to the power line which is seen by all other pedals connected to it. The remedy for this is to use a battery for just the planet waves and then it becomes silent as it's no longer connected to the power supply of the other pedals, therefore it's noise is isolated. Using a battery with the tuner isn't too bad as it's usually first in the chain and in most cases it's unplugged when not in use, unlike other pedals on the board which are usually left connected. Not sure if there is a mod to fix the power supply issue. Maybe Planet Waves will fix this in future runs of this tuner.

My tuner isn't first in line, my '69 is, and it would be a huge pain to disconnect it every time I quit playing. Could I use a separate one spot for it?

• Members

i actually prop the dl4 with 3 books smile.gif Thank you for noticing. Actually, the tele has pretty normal fret sizes, i think the shot was just taken from up at a weird angle, so it looks very funny. I wish i would have brought my Rick to this show.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BTBAM

View Post

i actually prop the dl4 with 3 books smile.gif Thank you for noticing. Actually, the tele has pretty normal fret sizes, i think the shot was just taken from up at a weird angle, so it looks very funny. I wish i would have brought my Rick to this show.

Hey whats that white strap on the tele called again? Is it the crazy one Buckethead uses? As in the elastic ones? I forgot the name completely. Looks dam cool though you whole setup!

Also Good job on the white coily lead!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by plecoman

View Post

Hey whats that white strap on the tele called again? Is it the crazy one Buckethead uses? As in the elastic ones? I forgot the name completely. Looks dam cool though you whole setup!

Also Good job on the white coily lead!

Thank you. It's the No. 1 STRETCH strap. I have one for my tele and for my rick. Good straps, nice and comfy.

Archived