Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Didn't you score that Korg Multi-fx thing off of Ebay?

No, got it locally in a pawn shop. These things are too expensive on Ebay. I got my eyes on 2 more boards around here, with a couple of interesting modules. Right now I use only the analog delay and chorus...but if things go well, I'll soon have another analog delay, a flanger, a phaser, a distortion, an overdrive and a graphic EQ and 2 more base unit.:thu:

• Members

Mine may not be as lavish or have as many boutiques, but it does what I need and more right now.

CurrentPedalboard.jpg

I got rid of the cables to make it less of a clutter. Here's the signal chain:

Guitar -> Boss TU-2 -> Crybaby -> Loop Master -> Dano Fish & Chips -> Ibanez CS-9 -> Ibanez FL-9 -> Amp

Loop Master:

Loop 1: Digitech WH-1

Loop 2: Phase 90 -> Ibanez TS-9

FX Loop: Boss DD-6

Off board: Boss RC-2 (I only use it occasionally. When I do, its at the end of my signal chain.)

• Members
dogman_current_bass_pedalboard.jpg

She's a homemade job I built roughly 7 years ago....
My current bass pedalboard running into 3 amps('76 Ampeg SVT head, Ampeg SVT3 Pro and a Traynor YBA-1 Bassmaster head):
Trace Elliot SMX Dual Compressor,Yamaha NE-1 EQ, Ernie Ball Stereo Volume Pedal,Custom MaxxPlay A-B-Y splitter/mute-tuner out box from Elec-Trick GarAge,Boss TU-2 tuner,Fulltone Bass-Drive, Sansamp Bass Driver D.I.,ProCo Rat II(w/vodka and reutz mods),MXR Bass D.I. and also T.C. Electronics chorus and an old ADA Flanger for fun. :D
p.s.- the whole board is wired up using George L cables and ends and is powered by an Dunlop Brick power supply which is attached underneath the board ;)

• Members

No pics yet, I have to get some, especially before the next battle of the boards.

It goes:

TU-2 -> Subdecay Liquid Sunshine -> Skreddy Screwdriver -> Fulltone OCD -> EVH Phase 90 -> Semaphore -> Memory Lane

It's all on an orange and white Pumaboard. The Memory Lane is a custom orange one, as is the screwdriver. The only pedal that doesn't match the "color" scheme is the EVH phase 90, but I've been eye-ing the new Script Reissues... I didn't start out wanting to have a color scheme. I just ordered the board and found the memory lane like 2 days after each other. Then I ordered the LS as I had wanted one forever, and well, after I had gone that far, I figured what the hell, and waited on the screwdriver until I found an orange one.

I use a tele or dot to the board to a hiwatt higain 50 into a mesa roadking cab.

Tim

Archived