Arion Phaser>

Digitech Hyperflange (for sample and hold)>

Tubescreamer>

Polychorus>

Arion SAD-3 analog delay>

Digitech Digiverb>

EHX Pulsar>

Line 6 DL-4

Guitar is Gibson L6-s most of the time. Keyboard is a Casio mt-30 (great little thing it is). Amp is a Pro Jr. into a fender 4x12 until i can afford a real head again. Cables are george l's, switchcraft flat jacks with some random cable, and molded plastic ones from radioshack. board is by some random flight case maker. if you care. style is rock/post rock/post punk/punk/metal/post metal/post posters.

BONUS GUITAR SHOT:

405224270_3d9ec77069.jpg

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by bedtime

View Post

i am in love with your setup too beardyman. and an l6s is about as high up on my guitar gas list as it gets.

it should be. I keep gassing for other guitars and then playing them but nothing fits my playing style better. i think ill eventually get a marauder as a backup and probably another l6 someday. maybe the deluxe with the standard pickup switching. I also have a Sheraton, a little teisco and an agile tele so i pretty much have all bases covered. I do desire a cheap firebird though someday.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by cloudscapes

View Post

That is honestly one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen.

wave.gif thanks. shes a little worse for wear in the best way possible. replaced headstock, chips all over, holes drilled from a synth pickup, etc... couldn't care less, she's my baby.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by beardcom

View Post

wave.gif thanks. shes a little worse for wear in the best way possible. replaced headstock, chips all over, holes drilled from a synth pickup, etc... couldn't care less, she's my baby.

He was talking about the Tele in the background. love.gif

• Members

Yeah .. .once I find a decent fuzz and od for my pj , I'll retire from effects forums

You have to try an LPB-1 through it. Using an attenuator with the vol. around "5 1/2" and the LPB-1 about 11-12 o clock, I get this killer, super touch sensitive overdrive that works well for most of my playing.

Archived