I, for one, am PRO gay marriage...

shredhead666

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by hairydangler

Sure why not? Then they should be able to raise children also. And pedophiles should be able to marry young children too. Whatever the case, lets be sure to push this wierd and unnatural agenda down the throat of the mainstream at the very least.
:rolleyes:
I wanyt to see it in the news paper every goddmaned day.

AY! SHADDUP! This is a LESBIAN thread, not a political thread!

"ROLL ME IN CHOCOLATE AND THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS" -a wise man.

• Members

your partner needs to be consenting and understanding whats going on, i think a horse or a small child is neither unless u convince them they are getting a treat afterwards, but thats just deception and mean!

• Members

Originally posted by WonderMalcolm

This is quite possibly one of the smartest posts I have ever read on Harmony Central.
:cool:
Ranalli gets the gold star for today.

People wonder why I endorse gay guys in their gay ventures........MORE WOMEN FOR ME!!!!!:D

• Members

Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

I'm from eastern Ohio on the border of West Virginia.....I can answer that question. Trust me, most of you on the forum would walk around in assless leather chaps before you would fornicate with some of the toothless wonders I'v seen.

Oh, and NOVA is so civilized. :rolleyes: I'm going to school at Marshall in Huntington. Those types of people are everywhere, not just in WV.

• Members

Originally posted by Canivaguitar1

Oh, and NOVA is so civilized.
:rolleyes:
I'm going to school at Marshall in Huntington. Those types of people are everywhere, not just in WV.

I kid, I kid. Jokie. Northern Virginia does have it's fair share of freaks but they are intermingled with the Starbucks toting soccer moms.

• Members

I don't care if gays marry. Its the butt humping I'm against. ouch!

Seriously. I don't give a {censored}.

What I don't know wont hurt me.

quite frankly... i'm tired of all the crybaby whining.

Males and their "a man wants to marry a man. Sick {censored}!"

and women and their 18 defying "A 45 year old man married a 23 year old. Sick {censored}!"

Its the crybabies that make me sick. not the sickos. "sickos".

Frankly... I say outlaw marriage if anything. Desperate housewives has healed my desire to marry forever.

• Members

This world is too damn diverse! I understand that people will always be prejudice against another group and it is inevitable. Too bad people just don't live their own lives and respect other people no matter.

I really don't care if gays marry. It doesn't affect me. If they want to do some humping behind close doors, then so be it. I am sure there is some idiot {censored}ing a dog right now. I really don't give a {censored}, so long as the dog & others aren't hurt! :)

Can't we all just...get along? :(

• Members

Originally posted by jrc6

I am sure there is some idiot {censored}ing a dog right now. I really don't give a {censored}, so long as the dog & others aren't hurt!
:)

How did you know?:confused:

I'm not hurting him though so don't worry....

• Members

Words quoted from a great, great man.

"Ok, let's set the record straight on all the turd burglars and lickolatipusses getting married the past few days. It all boils down to this. These sumbitches could care less about getting married. If they wanted to be together and adopt kids and finger bang one another over ice cream while watching queer eye for the straight guy and Friends than they can do it all day long. This aint about love or being together. If ya think it is than your heads so far up your ass you could poop facial features. This is about National acceptance. If they can be married like traditional marriages than they can say they have an acceptable lifestyle. It's as simple as breaking beer bottles over the heads of illegal immigrants at a border bar. Look, I could care less who's gay or not. I'd rather live next to queers than illegal Haitians cause at least they'd have a nice yard. But that aint the point. The point is this. My nuts itch! Here's the other point. The majority of people in this country could care less about who's humpin who, they also could care less that Whoopi Goldberg has a new show. (but that aint relevant here). But the majority of people don't agree that 2 men humping each other is right. However, we still need more research on 2 chicks humping each other. Ugly fat chicks humping is wrong, that's a given. It's the good looking ones I need more research on. Since the majority of people will always agree that this is a wrong lifestyle then the Elton Johns and the Rosie O'Donnell's of the world are going to the courts and hoping that brain dead judges will make laws to force people to accept something that morally they can't accept. It's as simple as yelling "Whoopi sucks." Like the pope said watching television, "Whoopi sucks."

• Members

The whole topic is really silly.

Legally in this country, marriage should be changed to civil unions. We are supposed to have seperation of church and state, we shoud honor it. Then it would be up to a couple to be married "under god". Their choice.

Then, as they should, gay citizens should be given the rights they deserve. Rights given to human beings.

Just another example of two sides fighting an issue can't seem to reapproach the issue.

• Members

Originally posted by Def_Pearl_Pilot

I never understood why homosexuality is considered abnormal. It's been around as long as heterosexuality.

It's considered abnormal by most because the propagation of the species cannot be achieved through non-heterosexual means.

(this is not an argument for either side, just an observation)

• Members

When "normal" people can actually define "normal" for soemthing other than being a sheep and follwing the flock just to be normal i'll eat my hat...

The smae people that believe Homosexuallity is wrong generally believe the Earth is 6000 years old.......

Ozz:p why did this thread start sucking can't these "normal" people see this a is a joke?:p:D

• Members

Originally posted by MCon

It's considered abnormal by most because the propagation of the species cannot be achieved through non-heterosexual means.

(this is not an argument for either side, just an observation)

Yeah, if that's the goal, but I don't buy that because not every heterosexual procreates.

Archived