Hurricane Katrina....Pray for New Orleans.

Dale B.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not much for prayers and such, but I wish everyone in New Orleans the best of luck. I Hope everyone that didn't get evacuated has found a safe place to sit this monster out.

We're getting a lot of Nature-disasters lately. This hurricane, The Tsunami, the fires in Portugal,... Getting creepy.

Originally posted by Diezel

{censored} um!

I couldn't care less WTF happens 2000 {censored}ing miles away.

{censored} um!

...And a new troll presents himself.

• Members

Hey, hey, hey, biatches. :D We made it, power just came back up. I tried to get you guys some pics but the digi cam was flaking out and I took the hint and went back inside. I think we got luck since we're RIGHT off campus, so I think they gave this area priority for some reason. LSU has it's own substation, so I don't know if they tapped off of that, but I just know we were about to take the bat/key to get into my office building and go sleep in the AC. :)

We really appreciate all the prayers and well wishes, I know there are a lot of folks in New Orleans, Mandaville, and the other areas that really need it... Some folks have lost everything it seems.

Peace.

• Members

Originally posted by Gaindrain

We're getting a lot of Nature-disasters lately. This hurricane, The Tsunami, the fires in Portugal,... Getting creepy.

Yeah, it seems like things have been picking up there last few years.

Hopefully everyone is OK. I dont think I could live in an area prone to this stuff every year...

• 1 year later...

Archived