paging RD/MAN - MTS question

tuna141

• Members

Hi RD/MAN,

I presently own an Egnater TOL100 & IE-4 and am a big fan of Bruce's designs & taste in tone. I'd like to purchase one of Bruce's modular amps, due to the dual channel module setup he offers, but can't justify spending that much $ (~$3K). I definietly want dual module functionity vs the single modules presently offered by Randall.

Are there any plans for Randall to offer dual modules/chassis, similar to Egnater?

P.S. I tried to PM you but your mail box is full.

• Members

Originally posted by mctallica1

This whole dual channel thing is new to me. Please explain... I really need something to give me more GAS:rolleyes:
:D

I think it's just Egnater that is offering 2 channel modules now. I think the 2nd channel is just a switch. For some modules it changes the amount of gain and for others the voicing entirely.

I'd still like to hear from Randall RD/man on the compatibility between the Egnater and Randall units.

• Members

This whole dual channel thing is new to me. Please explain... I really need something to give me more GAS

...since you already own a MTS amp, I assume you're joking right?:eek: If you're not...

Bruce sells a line of modular amps that accept modules that have dual channels (really just two gains w/share eq) on each module: http:\Egnater.com

This is the same type of set-up that was used in the TOL100 series - it essentially doubles your channels and works great.

How's your GAS now?

:D

Archived