what bands do you despise?

cincy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Atreyu's tone is very weak yeh, I always thought that.

Off the top of my head for bands...

Nickelback - have you heard their latest on TV "Photograph"? The lyrics are so {censored}ing lame.

Good Charlotte

My Chemical Romance

Green Day

The Used

Taking Back Sunday

I think you see where i'm going with this..

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Hahaha! Yeah for real man, pathetic. They play EMG81's in mahogany bodied ESP guitars too. Maybe they wanted a super weak tone with no balls?
:confused:

Oh yeah, Add Megadeath and anything Ritchie Blackmore has played on. :p

• Members

Good Charlotte is the worst band to hit oil based products since Disco. They are trite, contrived and created like Nsinc or the backstreet boys.

Some of the new bands have about as much musicality as 20 coyotte's screaming on a cold winter night.

And any band that has "beelzebub" on lead vocals.

Sorry guys, music sucks lately. This time period 20 years from now will be as lothed as hair metal is today...

Did I mention {censored} good charlotte?????

• Members

Fallout boy and every other emo band who insists on whining about how much their pussies hurt.(which is pretty much every radio band out there)

Also, I hate rap and all that ghetto bull{censored} that is made with a drum sampler and a few guys who think they are awesome because they can rhyme while talking about money that they wont have in 5 years because they are moronic idiots who couldnt save a penny if their life depended on it. i also hate the fans of these jerkdicks, who act like these bands are Gods gift to music.

I don't really hate much music. I can generally find something worth listening to in most music, but this {censored} make me want to vomit all over it.

• Members

I pretty much respect any band, even though I may not like their music...But if I had to say, I probably despise most "popular" rap artists these days except for a choice few. No bands really make the list...If I had to pick, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, and Maroon 5.

Archived