Doctor Who theme

exilea

• Members

Originally posted by Whoopysnorp

I thought I heard that maybe Slipknot did this already but I hope not. As a big Doctor Who dork, I certainly like the idea.

Have you seen any of the new series? I personally thought Christopher Eccleston was a decent Doctor, but he wimped out for one season. I swear I hope David Tennant holds the role much longer. Hell thats life number 10...of 13.

• Members

Originally posted by exilea

Have you seen any of the new series? I personally thought Christopher Eccleston was a decent Doctor, but he wimped out for one season. I swear I hope David Tennant holds the role much longer. Hell thats life number 10...of 13.

I watched all of the new series and I thought it was brilliant for the most part. I loved Christopher Eccleston in the role, and the only thing I really didn't like in the new series were the Slitheen episodes. The Dalek episodes were among the best ever, I thought. So was the one about Rose's dad. It's a shame Eccleston wimped out but Tennant looks like he'll be a first-rate Doctor.

• Members

I just never understood why it was cancelled in '89. The fandom raged for the 16 years it was off air. I'd hoped the 1996 movie would have resurrected it sooner. Oh well, its back now, better than ever! Love the new TARDIS look. They just need to make it off Earth in the next series, lol.
Hard to believe: Doctor Who + GOOD special effects, lol.

• Members

Originally posted by exilea

Indeed, I can't wait for the Christmas Invasion. K-9 and Sarah Jane will be back. Downside is I'll have to wait for someone to put it up on Limewire.

Haha, K-9, unbelievable. It'll be interesting to see how they integrate the old clunky robot dog with the more modern look of the current series. I wonder if Sarah Jane is still a fox like in the old days?

I always use bittorrent to download the show, myself. Come to think of it, that's how I watch most of my TV since I'm either not at home when the shows I want to watch come on or I just forget to turn on the TV.

Archived