Jump to content

hi, is this the porn forum?


-=MYK=-

Recommended Posts

  • Members

 

Originally posted by Big Hair



are you unhappy with NDN??

 

 

Not at all, but I was just thinking about the people that surf at work, and there's a lot of pron pics in threads that are not labeled the friday thread and such.

 

Just feed for thinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by -=MYK=-



Not at all, but I was just thinking about the people that surf at work, and there's a lot of pron pics in threads that are not labeled the friday thread and such.


Just feed for thinking.

 

 

They need to get there ass back to work!!!!! :D;)

 

 

 

 

onehourburn

:cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by exilea

I really wish people wouldn't do that. If they do, they need to put it further down and tell you to scroll down. Most people here at work overlook our interneting, unless they see you with "questionable content" on the screen.

 

 

If you company logs traffic, you're already screwed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by exilea

I really wish people wouldn't do that. If they do, they need to put it further down and tell you to scroll down. Most people here at work overlook our interneting, unless they see you with "questionable content" on the screen.

 

 

So basically you want people to be accessories to ripping off your company by browsing the web during paid hours?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by exilea

I really wish people wouldn't do that. If they do, they need to put it further down and tell you to scroll down. Most people here at work overlook our interneting, unless they see you with "questionable content" on the screen.

 

Go into your control panel, select 'Edit Options', find the one that says: "Show image attachments and code in Posts?" and set it to 'NO'. Images will be hyperlinked and you can choose whether or not to click on them or not.

 

Matt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Originally posted by telephant

My thread says "next Door nikki" and "pics" in the title. If that doesnt imply "girlie thread" I dont know what does...
:p

 

next time please label "next door nikki - semi naked porno pictures" just incase people can't decide for themselves.

 

people aren't responsible for their own actions these days - you knowt :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by Vere

disabled images make the forum 10% less fun but 90% more safe for work. no more big images of girls or guitars.


also less GAS b/c i don't look at every amp.

 

 

I didn't say disable all the images, or even disabling any images at all.

 

There's a time and a place for all pics;)

 

For Example:

 

Myk goes browsing the forum while at work, spots a thread about 'tube sockets' he opens it up, and it's full of half nude babes! What Myk doesn't know is that MR.COmputer Admin guy is just now flipping through the computere screens and sees that MYK is looking at babes that are half nude! Myk is then fired, or hurt in some way by his boss because of this.

 

Get it?

 

I mean, you could get nabbed for guitars, and amps too, but it's a bit harder to explain porn to the boss;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by Vere

disabled images make the forum 10% less fun but 90% more safe for work. no more big images of girls or guitars.


also less GAS b/c i don't look at every amp.

 

 

Yup - you see the URL instead, and can usually make a decent guess as to what would be displayed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

NOBODY is responsible for their own actions any more. It's always everybody elses fault. YOU are looking at a public forum when YOU are supposed to be working. Don't do it or if YOU do then don't expect everyone else to change their posting habits because of YOU. Turn off images. Accept these forums for what they are and then make a decision of whether to visit them while you are supposed to be working. How incredibly selfish of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by dissonance

NOBODY is responsible for their own actions any more. It's always everybody elses fault. YOU are looking at a public forum when YOU are supposed to be working. Don't do it or if YOU do then don't expect everyone else to change their posting habits because of YOU. Turn off images. Accept these forums for what they are and then make a decision of whether to visit them while you are supposed to be working. How incredibly selfish of you.

 

 

Unless "Amp" is some new fangled term for {censored}, tits, clits, ass, thongs, etc, then it doesn;t belong here.

 

It's even in the forum rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

 

Originally posted by kannibul



Unless "Amp" is some new fangled term for {censored}, tits, clits, ass, thongs, etc, then it doesn;t belong here.


It's even in the forum rules.

 

 

You're free to say what you want but the reality is this is how things are, have been, and will always be. You can talk about how it should be in your idealized world but it's irrelevant to our reality. We all know you're a huge proponent of heavy moderation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by dissonance



That'd be against forum rules to post those images. Non-nude chicks aren't though.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...