So I take it my "Nikki" thread was deleted...?

telephant

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

Shea,

You need to listen to my Next Door Nikki tribute.

It is RIGHT up your alley Bro!

Gary

post it up!

this board cracks me up. a bunch of grown ass men crying about some bitches with clothes on. simply amazing! guitarists nonetheless! that's pure blasphemy. half nakkid ladies and guitars go hand in hand.

tell me about, man. :rolleyes::mad:

• Members

Originally posted by travis bickle

this board cracks me up. a bunch of grown ass men crying about some bitches with clothes on. simply amazing! guitarists nonetheless! that's pure blasphemy. half nakkid ladies and guitars go hand in hand.

Even more humorous is the douche editing the boards for these grown men.

• Members

yo shea, how did the recording go? when they're ready, give me a heads up, i would really dig checking the {censored} out. let a nigga know.

im gearin up for a european trek with candiria, which is coming up in october! a good amount of the shows are sold out already, so im quite {censored}en psyched.

• Members
Originally posted by travis bickle

im gearin up for a european trek with candiria, which is coming up in october! a good amount of the shows are sold out already, so im quite {censored}en psyched.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is {censored}ing excellent news Bro!!! Im a jealous bitch. :D

As far as recording goes, havent been able to finish up the vocal yets since the owner/engineer of the studio has been having "personal problems.." :rolleyes::mad::(

Archived