Fender reverb pans

rockfish

• Members

Any ideas where I can scrounge up a Fender reverb pan for a '63 Vibroverb Reissue..........WITHOUT needing a credit card to order??

I called the Accutronics factory direct, and they gave me some excuse that they need to build the pan first so they know how much to charge, then you pay. I can't just send them the money first..........because they claim they don't know what to charge until the pan is finished and they add shipping. Now........this seems a little strange to me. With all of the pans they've built over the years, and the fact that this is a standard 3 spring pan (just like the one that they put in the Twin Reverb), I can't understand why they don't know EXACTLY how much they would need for the pan. It sounds to me like they just came up with a lame excuse for not wanting to work with me.

Anyway..........I don't have a credit card (and don't want one) and would prefer to just send in my money with the order.

rockfish

• Members

I dealt direct with Accutronics on getting an outdated pan and they were very helpful, friendly and made it a pleasure to deal with them. They gave me a quote right away...you must of pissed them off. I am not at home so I can't give you the chaps name but go through email to them and you should get your answer.

If you need it, I can give you the dude name but it won't be til monday...pm me if you want.

• Members

It cost me $35 shipped to get a new tank for my Rivera R55-12 and took a week.

Spec's:
Model Number: 8BB3C1B
8 = Short Tank
B = 190 Ohm Input Impedance
B = 2575 Ohm Output Impedance
3 = Long Delay (2.75 to 4.0 sec)
C = Input/Insulated/Output Grounded
1 = No Lock
B = Horizontal mounting plane, open side down

BTW, you don't need a credit card per se. You can also have an ATM/debit card that will work like one.

Archived