Des Moines Iowa Show Spam

Sordid1

• Members

Originally posted by BOOGIE666

Why dont you guys ever come to dubuque, or accross the river in East Dubuque ILL. they have a pretty good metal scene in East Dubuque's "The Arena" bar.

Alot of big name metal bands have played there, and we always have good mosh pits.

We are up for playing anywhere really. We are more Southern fried metal really but heavy none the less. If you want to work out some show swaps let me know and we can get something going.

_Shane

• Members

Originally posted by BOOGIE666

Why dont you guys ever come to dubuque, or accross the river in East Dubuque ILL. they have a pretty good metal scene in East Dubuque's "The Arena" bar.

Alot of big name metal bands have played there, and we always have good mosh pits.

We are playing @ River City Brewing Co in Clinton IA on October 15th. That is the closest we can get to you, with the shows we have booked so far. But as Sordid1 said, we are willing to play whereever and whenever.

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

We are playing at the House of Bricks tonight with September and The Specimen! Show starts at 9:30pm and we are second so we should be on around 10:30 or 11:00. If you are in the area come check us out.

_Shane

Say hi to Aaron for me. The guys in Specimen are really, really cool guys. Its their last show until they can find a new drummer.

• Members

Originally posted by rockstrongo

Say hi to Aaron for me. The guys in Specimen are really, really cool guys. Its their last show until they can find a new drummer.

will do and I agree they are great guys! We played with them in both Cedar Rapids and Davenport in my last band. What's your name and band, I will definitely say hi. It seems like your roommate is the drummer from Burnout, we also played with them in Cedar Falls. My new band is along the same vein of music as them.

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

We are playing at the House of Bricks tonight with September and The Specimen! Show starts at 9:30pm and we are second so we should be on around 10:30 or 11:00. If you are in the area come check us out.

_Shane

Drop me a line if you guys ever head to the Twin Cities (or surrounding areas).

-Attila

Archived