If you've done a transaction with me...

SkyhighRocks

• Members
Originally posted by SkyhighRocks

no I don't think we have Bob...not yet anyway.
;)

I'm just wanting to make a list of all the cool people I've done deals with for my sig.

Good idea. I've sold some stuff here that I've forgotten who it was too.

Sorry to go off-topic, since we haven't done a deal. Maybe you should buy something from me. Interested in, um, crud, I can't think of anything I want to sell. I'll get back to you.

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Good idea. I've sold some stuff here that I've forgotten who it was too.

Sorry to go off-topic, since we haven't done a deal. Maybe you should buy something from me. Interested in, um, crud, I can't think of anything I want to sell. I'll get back to you.

damn...thought you were offering to sell me some crud!

• Members
Originally posted by CARRguitar

i've done so many here, but i believe you bought a MXR PHASE 90 from me last year. then again, it could have been something else.

whatever it was, it was a good trade.
;):)

Hey! Got any overpriced Charvel parts for sale?

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by CARRguitar

i don't.

i also don't know what you are talking about. please fill me in.

I dunno... there's some guy with the eBay moniker carrguitar who keeps listing original Charvel parts at ridiculously high prices and getting no bids. See, first he buys an original Charvel for a reasonable price and then immediately tries to sell it for a ridiculous price. When no one bids, he then chops them up and tries to sell the parts for ridiculously high prices. Of course, no one still bids. Just thought it might be you, but I guess not. Amazing coincidence though... CARRy on...

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

I dunno... there's some guy with the eBay moniker carrguitar who keeps listing original Charvel parts at ridiculously high prices and getting no bids. See, first he buys an original Charvel for a reasonable price and then immediately tries to sell it for a ridiculous price. When no one bids, he then chops them up and tries to sell the parts for ridiculously high prices. Of course, no one still bids.

Now THAT is funny!!!!!! What a business plan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

• Members
Originally posted by sah5150

I dunno... there's some guy with the eBay moniker carrguitar who keeps listing original Charvel parts at ridiculously high prices and getting no bids. See, first he buys an original Charvel for a reasonable price and then immediately tries to sell it for a ridiculous price. When no one bids, he then chops them up and tries to sell the parts for ridiculously high prices. Of course, no one still bids. Just thought it might be you, but I guess not. Amazing coincidence though... CARRy on...

Steve

You should see the prices of the Kramers that moniker sells, you would think they had the EVH bad beer breath odor on them.

eor eor eor.....my son says that and I say it with him :)

Archived