What kind of Video Games are you guys into??

BOOGIE666

• Members

I read some BS on MSN homepage the other day about the kind of video games you play reveals something about your personality.

I have a sore spot for RTS or real time strategy games like, the old school command and conquer stuff which was pretty cool at the time. But the stuff I am REALLY into now is the WWII strategy stuff like Codename Panzers and Blitzkrieg and what not.

So what Kind of video games are you guys into?? Category wise??

• Members

Originally posted by megaboogie

I like survivor horror games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

I also like some RPG's like Final Fantasy series and some old school fighting games.

I've not been playing video games lately though, not into it much.

dude, go play RE4 NOW!!!!!

• Members

Action/Adventure. I like goofy Nintendo type games like Zelda, Mario, Conker's Bad Fur Day, etc....

Sports games, First-person-shooters, and RPGs are boring as DOG{censored} imo. They're just too serious and not enough fun to play. I don't like playing head-to-head with other people either. Games are meant to entertain and competitive games get in the way of that I think.

• Members

Played and beat it twice!
:D
That was one of best games I've played.
:)

+100..it's games like that and metriod prime (I haven't started the second one yet) that make me glad that I have a cube in addition to my xbox =)

RE4 does NOT let up from beginning to end!

• Members

I like survivor horror games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

I also like some RPG's like Final Fantasy series and some old school fighting games.

I've not been playing video games lately though, not into it much.

Silent hill series is one of my favorite. I also liked Alone in the Dark(the new nightmare) They make better horror games than they make horror flicks.

• Members

I play mostly FPS, sports, action (e.g. Mario, Zelda, etc.), and some RPG. Though the last RPG that I really enjoyed, was Final Fantasy 7 --- one of my all-time favorite games in any genre (right up there with LOZ: Ocarina of Time). :cool:

-Attila

Archived