Pic of my mint '68 Basketweave and '74 Superlead

gnugear

• Members
Originally posted by Dave Owens

flip her over ..
;)

Are you doing the rework or is someone else.?

If it was mine the whole thing would go to Doug R or Bray..

way cool.you need some clips as soon as she back up and running.

Funny story. I actually bought the amp from Dave Bray already modded. I jumped on it because it was a '74. Soon after, I started messing around with the metramp kits. Once I got a basic knowledge of amp tweaking I decided that a restoration was in order. Dave's mods sound awesome but I wanted to convert it to late 60s specs and clean up the insides. Here's a before and after pic of the restoration. I told Dave I'd never show his mods so don't ask for a close up!

before-after.jpg

• Members

thanks..I look at the underneath..but I havent a clue what Im looking at.
I know somethings.(really basic {censored}).so you dont have to worry about me..looks great...some clips would be rocking.really love the whole thing.
exceeelent..;)

Originally posted by gnugear

Funny story. I actually bought the amp from Dave Bray already modded. I jumped on it because it was a '74. Soon after, I started messing around with the metramp kits. Once I got a basic knowledge of amp tweaking I decided that a restoration was in order. Dave's mods sound awesome but I wanted to convert it to late 60s specs and clean up the insides. Here's a before and after pic of the restoration. I told Dave I'd never show his mods so don't ask for a close up!

before-after.jpg

• Members

hope you didnt pay stupid money for that cab. it looks to be reliced/ unnormal wear . like someone did that on purpose. why would it be missing tolex in places that are not normally subject to wear even when loading and unloading tour wise. spend on you`ll find it maybe;)

Archived