OT: I'm really pissed off!

TheDirtyCat

• Members

So last night i went out as i usually do at the end of every week. Its always good fun when all my friends go out because we usually go around and see if we can spot any hot girls we can try and talk to.

So we had a few drinks as we normally do and then we went and danced around a bit and then started looking for some girls.

As usually we werent having any lucky and i couldnt really see any of us getting anywhere. Then after a while we spotted someone who was pretty hot, so my friends start telling me to try and talk to her etc. So im kind of dancing around and then she actually comes up to me and starts talking to me which was very surprising. She recognised me from before and i remember meeting her once about a year ago. Then after a while she asks who my friends are. So i tell her and she speaks to my one friend who she has seen on myspace before.

She came up to me a few times after and talked to me and danced and it was all good.

The problem is, is that my friend is pretty good looking and seems to get a lot of girls. So of course i was thinking if i'm going to find a girl they will probably go for him or something in the end and i think thats what will happen if anything does. I spoke to her on myspace today and she replied once but seems to be talking to my friend way more and hasnt bothered replying to my second comment.

I'm so pissed off the way my friends tell me to get someone and then try to fucking steal them off me.

I've already been messed around by someone else.... they told kept talking to me and being really friendly and then they tell me how much they really like me and how they would like to kiss me and everything but they already have a boyfriend and since then they have never really bothered speaking to me.

Sorry but i just needed to get this out my system. I have no one to talk to at the moment :(

• Members

If you're looking for a shallow, temporary relationship, good looks will win out.

If you're looking for something more meaningful, your character is more important.

I'm speaking from experience here... my best mate is much better looking than me, but my girlfriend- as well as being a great girl- is freakin hot. He has lots of attractive girls after him, but most of them are pretty shallow.

• Members

Originally posted by PuppetOfMasters

Thats {censored}ed up on his part if hes going after her. I mean, I dont care how good looking I was, I still wouldnt steal some chick my friend was trying to get with, whether she liked me or not. You should say something to him.

Whats more annoying is that he said that he was going to try and get her but he thought it was cool that i was talking to her but i know he will try and take her from me now... even if he doesnt i bet she would go for him instead of me!

• Members
Originally posted by TheDirtyCat

So last night i went out as i usually do at the end of every week. Its always good fun when all my friends go out because we usually go around and see if we can spot any hot girls we can try and talk to.

So we had a few drinks as we normally do and then we went and danced around a bit and then started looking for some girls.

As usually we werent having any lucky and i couldnt really see any of us getting anywhere. Then after a while we spotted someone who was pretty hot, so my friends start telling me to try and talk to her etc. So im kind of dancing around and then she actually comes up to me and starts talking to me which was very surprising. She recognised me from before and i remember meeting her once about a year ago. Then after a while she asks who my friends are. So i tell her and she speaks to my one friend who she has seen on myspace before.

She came up to me a few times after and talked to me and danced and it was all good.

The problem is, is that my friend is pretty good looking and seems to get a lot of girls. So of course i was thinking if i'm going to find a girl they will probably go for him or something in the end and i think thats what will happen if anything does. I spoke to her on myspace today and she replied once but seems to be talking to my friend way more and hasnt bothered replying to my second comment.

I'm so pissed off the way my friends tell me to get someone and then try to fucking steal them off me.

I've already been messed around by someone else.... they told kept talking to me and being really friendly and then they tell me how much they really like me and how they would like to kiss me and everything but they already have a boyfriend and since then they have never really bothered speaking to me.

Sorry but i just needed to get this out my system. I have no one to talk to at the moment
:(

Are you in jr. high? Yes,have Terge help on this one.

• Members

Originally posted by gdb53

If you're looking for a shallow, temporary relationship, good looks will win out.

If you're looking for something more meaningful, your character is more important.

I'm speaking from experience here... my best mate is much better looking than me, but my girlfriend- as well as being a great girl- is freakin hot. He has lots of attractive girls after him, but most of them are pretty shallow.

That seems very true. My friend gets loads of girls but they just go through loads of people... he has never actually had any kind of long term relationship.

• Members

Originally posted by TheDirtyCat

That seems very true. My friend gets loads of girls but they just go through loads of people... he has never actually had any kind of long term relationship.

Yeah... I think good looks can almost be a hindrance sometimes, unless short term relationships are what you want.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

as soon as you said "myspace" any chance of sympathy from me disappeared.

Well i think myspace is retarded too. Trust me... i'm not one of those people who goes on it all the time and tries to get loads of friends on there.

• Members

Originally posted by gdb53

Yeah... I think good looks can almost be a hindrance sometimes, unless short term relationships are what you want.

I dont know if i want a long term or short term relationship. I just find i have to try so hard to get girls and my friend basically uses me to get them. It seems like i get talking to them and then he somehow then comes in and takes them away.

Archived