Question about my Traynor YCV50Blue

jkleeks

• Members

I've been looking to get the matching cabinets for my ycv50blue.

I have a question.

The amp itself doesn't have a output jack, so how would I connect them?

and if I do, will I still get the sound from the 50blue so I can get that openback + closedback sound?

• Members

The amp itself doesn't have a output jack, so how would I connect them?

and if I do, will I still get the sound from the 50blue so I can get that openback + closedback sound?

You sure about this man? Ive got a WR 40 and it has an output. It is not the easiest thing to find. Trace your speaker back to the output. It should be right next to it

• Members

oh {censored} I found it, I thought it would be on the other side of the guitar input, if you know what I mean.

So will the ext. cab mute the combo?

Originally posted by Durango_Kid

You sure about this man? Ive got a WR 40 and it has an output. It is not the easiest thing to find. Trace your speaker back to the output. It should be right next to it

• Members

The extension cab will be inparrallel with the Combo speaker, it won't mute it.

If you want to mute the combo's speaker pull the 1/4" speaker jack out while the Extension Cab is plugged in.

What are you going to use for an extension? Open or Sealed?

I am asking cause I am getting close to buying a G112 to put a V30 I am thinking sealed because the Traynor Ext cab is sealed and is a similar volume. Wondering what others are using.

Oh ya I'm using this with my YCV-40WR .

:) Mark

• Members

I want to use a closed, since the combo is already open.

I think it will give an interesting sound with the open AND close

Originally posted by Wickedriver

The extension cab will be inparrallel with the Combo speaker, it won't mute it.

If you want to mute the combo's speaker pull the 1/4" speaker jack out while the Extension Cab is plugged in.

What are you going to use for an extension? Open or Sealed?

I am asking cause I am getting close to buying a G112 to put a V30 I am thinking sealed because the Traynor Ext cab is sealed and is a similar volume. Wondering what others are using.

Oh ya I'm using this with my YCV-40WR .

:)
Mark

• Members
Originally posted by Jason535

can you post some clips of that amp i am very interested in it and I can't get to a dealer close to me to platy one in person

Do a search for it, there's a really long thread on here that was started by Randy Van Sykes with some killer clips. Convinced me to get one.

Archived