SPAM: Rock Hard Road Case for Engl Powerball

TheChopsyWanker

• Members

Ok, I really need to get rid of this now that my Powerball is gone. I've tried selling this before, but no bites so I'll lower the price. I have no use for it whatsoever. It's in great condition with some normal wear and tear (a few minor scratches/scuffs). It's the lift-off top style and fits the Powerball like a glove. It's also their premium line so it has a 3/8" shell. I paid $300 but am now asking $165 shipped. I need the space and money so this has to go! Lower 48 states only please. PM me if interested, thanks.

vole009.jpg

vole008.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by HitTheLights23

very tempting. if you still have it in a few weeks i will take it (short on cash for now)

Alright, that's cool. If you'd like, go ahead and PM me when you get the cash and I'll let you know if it's still available.

Originally posted by xiwiwix

Would you trade it for an unused set Seymour Duncan Metal Live Wire? (set two pickups with all pots never removed from case) I'll pay for all shipping.

Take Care

I'm not really needing any pickups at the moment unfortunately. I'm actually needing the cash for school and rent, so I'd prefer that if it's possible.

Thanks guys!

• Members
Originally posted by Dimebag11

Just to let you know man I didn't forget about your JB pickup! I will send it out this week

Haha, I almost forgot about that! :D There's a project guitar that I'll be working on so it'll definitely come in handy. How's the Powerball working out for ya?

• Members
Originally posted by TheChopsyWanker

Haha, I almost forgot about that!
:D
There's a project guitar that I'll be working on so it'll definitely come in handy. How's the Powerball working out for ya?

Enjoying it so far....haven't spent enough time with it 1 on 1 yet...but tomorrow I'm setting aside an hour to {censored} with the Blackmore and Powerball.

Archived