VHT V1 or Pedal Power users....

nwright

• Members

I need to get some new DC power cables for use with my VHT Valvulator. Any ideas where I can get them? I've emailed VHT for several weeks with no reply.

I need some of the regular 9 volt DC power cables as well as the battery clip DC power cables.

The cables used with my Valvulator look the same as what the Voodoo Labs' Pedal power uses, so I'm assuming I can use any cable by those brands. It seems to be just a simple 9 volt barrel to 9 volt barrel cable

Any help is appreciated.

• Members

I thought any would work, but where do you even buy them. I've checked online with the usual retailers, but no luck. The closest I came was a daisy chain barrel style connector for boss pedals, but I don't want that. I can find the cables for other types of power blocks, but they aren't double barrel ends.

How do you make them from Radio shack parts? I've even been there...I guess I could see how to do it, but it's a waste of money I'd think. These cables should be no more than 5 bucks a piece, if that. From what I saw at Radio Shack, it'd be more to buy the stuff and then make them from the parts.

• Members

Originally posted by nwright

I thought any would work, but where do you even buy them. I've checked online with the usual retailers, but no luck. The closest I came was a daisy chain barrel style connector for boss pedals, but I don't want that. I can find the cables for other types of power blocks, but they aren't double barrel ends.

How do you make them from Radio shack parts? I've even been there...I guess I could see how to do it, but it's a waste of money I'd think. These cables should be no more than 5 bucks a piece, if that. From what I saw at Radio Shack, it'd be more to buy the stuff and then make them from the parts.

I think if you contact Voodoo Lab they can help you.

Archived