new ibanez prestige SZ!!

cobrahead1030

• Members

That one gets a thumbs up but I prefer mine:

SZ720FMTG.jpg

(This is the guitar I finally bought to replace the S series which I think I sold to you...which I think has been sold twice over on the board by now! GAS is a killer....I sold the S470 to downsize my collection)

• Members
Originally posted by JKD

That one gets a thumbs up but I prefer mine:

SZ720FMTG.jpg

(This is the guitar I finally bought to replace the S series which I think I sold to you...which I think has been sold twice over on the board by now! GAS is a killer....I sold the S470 to downsize my collection)

those are nice, but i can't stand all those inlays!

i sold that s470 to buy an s1620, buyer backed out on me so i saved some cash and got the sz320mh and fell in love

if funds don't permit the prestige next year, i'll probably get the blue 520 model :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by cobrahead1030

those are nice, but i can't stand all those inlays!

i sold that s470 to buy an s1620, buyer backed out on me so i saved some cash and got the sz320mh and fell in love

if funds don't permit the prestige next year, i'll probably get the blue 520 model
:cool:

+1 on the inlays. blechhhh :(

• Members

Originally posted by FloodsCFHCG

I played the 320, 520, and 720 today. The 520 seemed to "ring" the best when played acoustically, but the SZ320 just felt GREAT.

I could've had two of those things for what I paid for my SG. Live and learn.

i can give you a pretty good deal on the 520...it's dead mint condition. only thing i changed on it was putting 10s on it instead of the standard 9s. i've hardly played it. i bought a Schecter that i fell in love with, and the ibanez doesn't get much playing time

Archived