VIDEO: Guy on motorcycle hits deer.

telephant

• Members

Originally posted by Inearthed

Wow, crazy video.

That guy is really lucky actually... My dad lives in Wisconsin and every couple of months you hear about a death from someone driving a motorcycle cashing into a deer.

Really? man i thought it was kind of rare. Here in Texas, deer are crazy over populated and I dont think I have ever heard of this happening.

Either way, its intense to say the least!

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Is that Decide1?

Is this a sarcastic remark? :D

If you're serious, no. Its some guy from San Antonio. My brother bought this bike from him on Friday. My Bro just told me about the bikes "internet fame" so I googled it and found the video.

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Apparantly this video is pretty well known. I just found out about it because my brother actually bought the bike from the guy.
:D

He fully restored it before selling. Its a Honda CBR 600 F4i.

http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/deerwreck.wmv

Dear? Or deer? I hit a turkey once going about 90 on my bike. For just a second,I saw nothing but feathers. Fortunately I kept it upright.

• Members

Apparantly this video is pretty well known. I just found out about it because my brother actually bought the bike from the guy.
:D

He fully restored it before selling. Its a Honda CBR 600 F4i.

http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/deerwreck.wmv

I bet that was Deicide1!

EDIT: Wow, I just looked like a dumbass for not reading all the posts before mine...

• Members

Really? man i thought it was kind of rare. Here in Texas, deer are crazy over populated and I dont think I have ever heard of this happening.

Either way, its intense to say the least!

Well, maybe not every couple of months but the first year my dad lived there about 4 deaths happened from people crashing into bears and deer. When I went and visited him, driving at night was insane. Deer are just running across the road left and right.

• Members
Originally posted by TheDirtyCat

Thats strange that it was being filmed... makes you think it was set up or something.

Its horrible where it shows the dear dead on the road... kind of reminds me when i found a dead cat in the road right next to my house!

Even better, that camera was a lipstick cam velcroed to the side of the bike. Thats how I found about the video. I was outside an hour ago on a smoke break, and saw this piece of velcro stuck to the side of the bike and I couldnt figure out why... ;)

• Members

years ago coming home from a friends place in westchester at night, I missed a dear by maybe 6 inches and Im not sure how much I had to do with it. I think I swerved and the deer skidded but we were doing about 65mph. I was surprised when I didnt find smelly brown foam on the saddle:eek: :eek: :eek: Scared the crap out of me!!!

Kage

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

years ago coming home from a friends place in westchester at night, I missed a dear by maybe 6 inches and Im not sure how much I had to do with it. I think I swerved and the deer skidded but we were doing about 65mph. I was surprised when I didnt find smelly brown foam on the saddle:eek:
:eek:
:eek: Scared the crap out of me!!!

Kage

:eek: :eek:

Yeah I dont much like the fact that my Bro has an even faster bike than before. But he enjoys it so... :)

• Members

we get them all the time..Ive had 7-10 of them in my back yard at once .
( its about that time of year again.).Last time they came up on the backpoch to eat the flowers and {censored}..its funny as hell to see them..
they look like big dogs or something..you think they look small but there not.Ive come home and passed them on the side of the road..they are attracted to the lights or something...that guy is lucky to still be walking..
You hit anything at that speed and your screwed...

• Members

Ouch....

My friend hit a deer on a motorcycle... he actually saw it coming and he was able to brace for it he still got a little messed up.

I think I have the best motorcycle crash story though:

My friends brother was at a house about 2 miles down the road from his house. He was hanging out and had a few beers (yup dumb move). So he thought he was gonna be a cool dude and rip out. Well, when it was all over the police estimated he was going in excess of 100 mph (they think it was more like 120 or so) when he lost control and dumped the bike. He managed to MISS every tree and telephone pole while sliding down the road in his tank top and shorts. Luckly he was wearing a helmet because the road wore right through the shell and into the foam lining...as did the street to the bone in his shoulder. The motorcycle hit a telephone pole and "broke out" a six foot section, yup, he broke the pole into 3 pieces. The best part about it was he walked away...more like staggered. When the police finally showed up, they followed an oil trail back to his house. You see, his friends heard the impact and went to help. They ended up dragging the motorcycle back to his house. When the police saw the motorcycle they asked "wheres the body"? Well, they were talking to him. The police never gave him a ticket. They figured he learned his lesson and took him to the hospital where he remained for 5 days with a difibulated (sp?) heart. He was one lucky M.F.!!!

Archived