Wow... I hang in the fx forum for a couple of days...

draelyc

• Members
Originally posted by draelyc

... and I see my ol' pal gdwill2u has somehow become the amp forum's favorite sweetheart . . .
:eek:;):p

Yeah Chris, he started up in a the first Thanks to Rick thread I started and it turned into a full scale Conflagration. I saved most of his better posts and hour or so before it got deleted. He got his ass handed to him so badly that I think he had to erase the evidence

I still have Archives of his Hypocrisy to use against him but hes got me on Ignore and is on a full fledged Crusade to recreate the forum in his Image . Odd behavior for a guy that doesnt contibute to on topic discussion, eh? Hes also claiming that im cancer and the AntiChrist

Kage

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Yeah Chris, he started up in a the first Thanks to Rick thread I started and it turned into a full scale Conflagration. I saved most of his better posts and hour or so before it got deleted. He got his ass handed to him so badly that I think he had to erase the evidence

I still have Archives of his Hypocrisy to use against him but hes got me on Ignore and is on a full fledged Crusade to recreate the forum in his Image . Odd behavior for a guy that doesnt contibute to on topic discussion, eh? Hes also claiming that im cancer and the AntiChrist

Kage

Your not the Anti-Christ?!

Damn!!

(Hands $20 to co-worker.... Sulks... )

• Members
Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Kage

Jesus Christ, Kage, are you serious? :eek: I remember his hypocrisy towards me very well, but I really thought he just had it in for me for religious reasons, like it was his Calling to stamp out my heresies...

I hate to admit it, but I did let it get to me at first when he put me on his ignore list -- mostly because he did so only when I'd called him on his own contradictions, and then afterwards he followed me around to other threads taking pot-shots at me, but not actually facing me 'cuz he was "ignoring" me...

But that I could almost understand -- I got pretty bad about the flame-wars and I certainly got way too carried away with trying to oppose gdwill & a couple others, so I figured I brought that on myself. Can't believe he's doing the same crap to you & others on here. WTF?

Either way, I'm glad the forum is apparently seeing through his b.s.

Thanks for filling me in.
C

P.S. I am so glad to hear the latest updates on Victoria. She's been in my prayers (a lot of people's prayers, actually), and she'll stay there as she goes through the ongoing checkups, but it's wonderful to know that, so far = so good.

• Members

oh yeah...i had never even talked to the guy before, and had no idea whatsoever what Kage's beef with him was. but his first post set me off so bad that i went on this huge rant about how big of a prick he is. he made himself the center of a discussion about reaching out to people who have been through hell. i've never even imagined anyone could be that conceited and vain. i hope he got to read what i said before the thread was yanked.

• Members

Originally posted by Murdoch7621

oh yeah...i had never even talked to the guy before, and had no idea whatsoever what Kage's beef with him was. but his first post set me off so bad that i went on this huge rant about how big of a prick he is. he made himself the center of a discussion about reaching out to people who have been through hell. i've never even imagined anyone could be that conceited and vain. i hope he got to read what i said before the thread was yanked.

If he did, I'm sure he just put you on his ignore list, like he did with anyone else who's tried to reason with him . . .

• Members
Originally posted by draelyc

Jesus Christ, Kage, are you serious?
:eek:
I remember his hypocrisy towards me very well, but I really thought he just had it in for me for religious reasons, like it was his Calling to stamp out my heresies...

I hate to admit it, but I did let it get to me at first when he put me on his ignore list -- mostly because he did so only when I'd called him on his own contradictions, and then afterwards he followed me around to other threads taking pot-shots at me, but not actually facing me 'cuz he was "ignoring" me...

But that I could almost understand -- I got pretty bad about the flame-wars and I certainly got way too carried away with trying to oppose gdwill & a couple others, so I figured I brought that on myself. Can't believe he's doing the same crap to you & others on here. WTF?

Either way, I'm glad the forum is apparently seeing through his b.s.

Thanks for filling me in.

C

P.S. I am so glad to hear the latest updates on Victoria. She's been in my prayers (a lot of people's prayers, actually), and she'll stay there as she goes through the ongoing checkups, but it's wonderful to know that, so far = so good.

Tis sad but true Christopher, It would appear that our dealings and understanding of the phenomenon know as GdWill2u are Mutually shared.

By having us on ignore, he can spew his BS and keep his head in the sand, effectivley avoiding the truth....

Hes out trying to recruit for his cause( whatever that would be)Hes the reincarnation of David Koresh LOL!!!!

Kage

Thanks for the Prayers, Victorias doing great!!!

Archived