Two Vox Pathfinders

PanasonicA

• Members

Hi,

I have recently purchased another Vox Pathfider 15R and (I already owned one). I run them with a Boss Digital Delay DD-6 in stereo and a Boss Chorus CH-1 in stereo. Being somewhat of a newbie with running two amps, why do they feedback against each other so much when they are both connected to the DD-6 or CH-1? Ie I can have my guitar volume turned off and both amps will feeback against each other.

Thanks,

David

• Members

Basically if I have both amps plugged into the same chain whether it be the line output of one into the other or into the two outputs of a stereo pedal such as the DD-6, I get a loud feedback if you turn them up only a bit. This happens even if not plugged into the guitar or the guitar volume being completely off.

• Members

are you running them like this:

guitar>1 cable>pedal>1 cable>other pedal>2 cables>each amp?

if so you should not be getting any feedback unless the amps are side by side (real close) - even then im not so sure

it doesnt matter which pedal is first, thats up to you. if you are running it like i mentioned up there then im not sure about what would cause this

heres a bump for you and welcome to the forums

• Members

Originally posted by fishfartz

are you running them like this:

guitar>1 cable>pedal>1 cable>other pedal>2 cables>each amp?

That is exactly how I am running it, the DD-6 is a stereo pedal, which is the last one in the chain. Left output to one amp right to the other. I also tried another stereo pedal last and it did the same thing.

• Members

I assume this happens only when both amps are on.

ground voltage? plug them into different outlets.

other than that I dont know what to tell you. but them on oposite sides of the room and see if they feedback.

Archived