Brand New Sin new video

JerryP

• Members

I like their first record a lot better for some reason, maybe to do with slider leaving the band. That said I like God Below even more (their old band). But then again Id like to see them get blood runs black back together. That band made me start listening to heavy music.

Also it just seems so odd to see Kris in that band. I mean come on he used to be in Earth Crisis and now he drinks, and wears leather (hes used to be straight edge and vegan). I know people change and all but when you were in Earth Crisis and stood behind Karl when he sang some of their lyrics it seems like you are going to be sXe and Vegan the rest of your life. Those were some pretty serious words i thought.

xerikx.

PS. I know Jerry just posts this because they use hid modded amps so dont think Im attacking him in anyway nor the band themselves. Just find it strange is all.

• Members

Originally posted by hail and kill

PS. I know Jerry just posts this because they use hid modded amps so dont think Im attacking him in anyway nor the band themselves. Just find it strange is all.

They just have the bias mods, nothing else.

Jerry

• Members

They just played their video on MTV2 Headbangers Ball last night.

It was refreshing for me because I am more old school and like bands with more singers than screamers. I am probably dating myself. But I really liked them. I had never heard them before.
Good stuff.

NOT that I don't like a lot of the music of the bands on there now. I just have trouble with that type of singing.

• Members
Originally posted by TOStudent

They just played their video on MTV2 Headbangers Ball last night.

It was refreshing for me because I am more old school and like bands with more singers than screamers. I am probably dating myself. But I really liked them. I had never heard them before.

Good stuff.

NOT that I don't like a lot of the music of the bands on there now. I just have trouble with that type of singing.

The cookie monster vocals don't do anything for me at all. I love a lot of the heavier stuff musically, but I can totally do without the vocals or what I guess are supposed to be vocals. :rolleyes::p
Jerry

• Members

The cookie monster vocals don't do anything for me at all. I love a lot of the heavier stuff musically, but I can totally do without the vocals or what I guess are supposed to be vocals.

Yep.

I usually watch HB Ball while on the PC and if I am lucky out of the 2 hours I can catch a couple bands I know or that are new that I like.

Disturbed was on last night and I think they are pretty cool.

I could not believe that they aired a Helloween video.

That is like 91???????????

• Members
Originally posted by JerryP

The cookie monster vocals don't do anything for me at all. I love a lot of the heavier stuff musically, but I can totally do without the vocals or what I guess are supposed to be vocals.
:rolleyes::p
Jerry

Well even though I like those kind of vocals for the most part I will take a good singer any day of the week. There are very few screamers I consider to be very good anyway.

• Members

Originally posted by TOStudent

hey JERRYP

Try listening to Clutch.

They have been playing them alot on KNAC.com.

Similar to Brand New Sin kind of sound.

YES! Clutch is a great band. I like Blast tyrant much more than the new one because it is dirtier sounding and heavier. They aren't as heavy as brand new sin but badass none the less!

Archived