which should i go for????!?!?!??!

sukeetoshyoo88

• Members

ok so i want to get a guitar head soooooooon. the amps that intrest me the most are these, a new/used b-52 at-100, used genz benz el diablo, or a used engl fireball.

the best clips i heard so far, were clips of the fireball. it sounded the "fullest" and most agressive. i wanna know if the el diablo and the at-100 can get that kind of sound too (in your opinion).

also which one would you guys go for?????? i know that the fireball is for metal and metal only, that's why i'm wondering if the genz and the b52 can sound like one, since i know they can get the inbetween sounds.

• Members

well I have yet to play the El Diablo or the Fireball but I agree the Fireball's clips are very impressive and a lot of cats on here swear by them. I have played the B52 however and was REALLY impressed at how good that amps sounds and especially for the price. To me it's kind of like a dual rectifier except it has more clarity and less low end but still plenty. They could easily charge another $500 for the amp and it would still be a good deal.

Archived