VHT Deliverance - Sound Clip

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1st off... gorgeous playing all around and welcome to the board.

2nd... where were you running you gain, what speakers, etc.

overall the tone was very nice but it comes across as being a stiff tone...not your playing, the tone itself. sounds VERY quick in the response department and very unforgiving... which can be a blessing and a curse... lol.

thanks for the clip!

-Erik

• Members

Originally posted by martinrr

I like it!

And I thought I heard somewhere that VHT stands for "Van Halen Tone" but it most likely doesn't. haha.

Depending if I end up getting this mark III, a deliverance is my next amp for sure!

That "Van Halen Tone" came from a conversation I had with Steve Fryette who Owns VHT. I don't think he likes to advertise it probably because he has found his own identity over time as Van Halen was an initial influence on him as well as millions of others.

• Members
Originally posted by guitarman967

That "Van Halen Tone" came from a conversation I had with Steve Fryette who Owns VHT. I don't think he likes to advertise it probably because he has found his own identity over time as Van Halen was an initial influence on him as well as millions of others.

Funny, because he laughed when I told him someone posted that in an ebay auction...:D

Guest Anonymous

Many Thanks for all the kind words Fellas.

I guess I should have put up the signal Chain - I get distracted......

Here it is.

58 Historic Les Paul (Dimarzio Virtual PAF's) - Micro Vibe - Echo Park - Demeter Iso Cab - Vintage 30

- SM57 into Protools - Verb added with a TC MONE XL.

no compression or eq added.

This amp has blown my head off.

Archived