Strat suggestions Mark Knopfler Strat

keith335

• Members

After selling my stuff again a year and a half ago I've been stratless. My last one was a California fiesta red-------best axe for the money I've ever owned. I have two Gibsons, so it is time for a strat. I've been pretty sure I would get the Mark Knopfler, but I've read just enough mixed reviews to make me wonder. My other and more expensive choice would be the NOS 1960 Daphne blue with rosewood board. We are talking 2000 for the NOS and about 1249 for the Knopfler. Who has an opinion on these.

• Members

Dude, I've seen you post about the MK Strat a few times now. I don't have any opinion on that particular Strat because I've never played one; however, I do have a recommendation. Check out the new Eric Johnson Strat. Un-f*ckin-believable! It's by far the best Strat I've ever played (and I'm a Strat guy who's played quite a few!) and has the most comfortable neck on any Strat I've played. AWESOME guitar! And since you're from NC and I believe I've read that you've previously checked out Indoor Storm guitars in Raleigh, they have one in stock that you NEED to check out. Seriously, it's killer!

Archived