Anyone remember John Titor?

DirtyBird

• Members

You know, the guy who came from the future and said on the internet that there would be a nuclear war in 2015 with I believe China and Russia, that the current lifestyle collapses and in the future everyone is more agrarian. And he also said that there would be a civil war in the US in 2005. new US capital in Omaha, NE. :D

Only a few month's left for Titor's civil war.

Nut job. :D

• Members

Originally posted by DirtyBird

You know, the guy who came from the future and said on the internet that there would be a nuclear war in 2015 with I believe China and Russia, that the current lifestyle collapses and in the future everyone is more agrarian. And he also said that there would be a civil war in the US in 2005. new US capital in Omaha, NE.
:D

Only a few month's left for Titor's civil war.

Nut job.
:D

Titor has been debunked again and again. Its crazy that there are still people out there that believe in him.

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by Irish Wolf

I'll offer ten dollars to anyone that can offerconclusive proof that Titor was a hoax.

ok... when january 1st come and there hasn't been a civil war in the US, i'll give you my address so you can mail me that $10.

how can you conclusively prove someone didn't come from the future? you couldn't conclusively prove that i didn't come from the future, no matter how hard you tried. :rolleyes:

there's nothing to conclusively prove that he did, and all reasonable logic based on the existing evidence would assert that he didn't.

elaborate liars are a known phenomenon - look at L. Ron Hubbard - backward time travel isn't even scientifically theoretical.

• Members

Originally posted by cobrahead1030

btw...according to the basic theory of time travel (which titor supposedly spoke of himself) his very presence has already altered the future, so that most of the things he talked about are already out of motion

amateurs
:rolleyes:

I hope he hasn't disrupted any of my future bowel movements.

Archived