OT: Whos seeing meshuggah on their upcoming UK tour?

AgentOrange

• Members

Hey guys, its been a while since im at university at the moment, but i thought id ask if anyone else is seeing meshuggah when they come over here in December.

I know Tesseract and Drago are going, but im curious about anyone else and if theyre going to the london show

Hope to see you there

James

• Members

Originally posted by Sim-p-mortal

I think i may be going, aren't SYL supporting?

to be honest, that was my next question, i have no idea who supporting, but SYT would make my day! I just heard that high on fire are supporting mastodon so todays gotten pretty good already!

James

• Members

the only thing i can find about SYL is this from blabbermouth...

"We are looking to do a U.S. tour starting late October and then head to Europe with MESHUGGAH. Japan and Australia will follow shortly after, hopefully along with a new video for 'Zen'."

So its looking pretty good, but i dont wanna get my hopes up as i cant find anything concrete on google or the mesh forums.

James

• Members

Yup we gotta get a massseeeve mesh crew going :D

When i spoke to Freddy thordendal briefly on the net he said it was supposed to be Strapping young lad - but he wasn't sure if that was definate either - that was back in august though.

Ahh can't wait ...its a bigger venue tho - mean fiddler gig was lush cos we got to front and my heart stopped for one hour ...ahh good....pre mesh gig tourettes.

gonna have to battle through 1000+ mesh heads while pist :s ...think i'm gonna be in the middle of it all this time!

I think they'll be opening with the mouth licking what uve bled m/ m/ m/

• Members

expect nothing but utter metal perfection. i saw meshuggah with god forbid, and the haunted last friday and although i was sick as a {censored}en dog, i screamed my {censored}en head off all night. tomas' tempos were perfect, the last time i saw em with syl, all of the tempos were super {censored}en fast. they busted out the ibanez 8 strings, and had a rack of vetta II heads.

the {censored}en best metal band in the world.

• Members

Originally posted by travis bickle

expect nothing but utter metal perfection. i saw meshuggah with god forbid, and the haunted last friday and although i was sick as a {censored}en dog, i screamed my {censored}en head off all night. tomas' tempos were perfect, the last time i saw em with syl, all of the tempos were super {censored}en fast. they busted out the ibanez 8 strings, and had a rack of vetta II heads.

the {censored}en best metal band in the world.

hey dude, arent you going on tour soon? I hope to catch you on your cardiff date if there are still tickets left. Its a shame you guys have the support slot though, im not a big fan of Bullet for my Valentine, but me and my buds should be there for candiria.

How long a set will you guys have?

James

• Members

hmm tempting i used to be a big pot head but not really anymore...wanna get paraletic too see the mesh - only seen them sober before.

I'm sure the vocalist and drummer in my band will take you up on the offer tho :p ...we'll get wasted either way!

dood you heard the mesh remix of a ramstein song ? (came out the other day) its fecking :eek:

• Members

our plane leaves today, so im quite {censored}en psyched. and hell yea if anyone gets down with the green, bring that {censored} homies! that {censored} would be greatly appreciated.

i don't mind supporting these guys, some of these shows are already sold out, and the venues are of a decent size. im not exactly sure of how much time we have, but expect about 10 songs (hopefully). the set is a nice mix of oldies, and of course a few new ones.

see ya cats in a few days. and im {censored}en charged after seeing the swedish gods of metal!

• Members

Oh man i feel like such a tool, we left it too late and theyd sold out when i phoned for tickets. Its a shame too becuase we just got a ton of green that we would have been well up for sharing with you guys ... *sniff*... i gues well have to do this the next time you guys come to wales.

I know you wont be back here for a while, but in any case, i hope the UK tour goes well and its not too cold for you guys.

James

• Members

dam you! you had to let us know about the weed sharing didn't you :p you tried lookin on ticketmaster ? maybe they still have some available

Well if for some strange reason the 2 people i bought tickets for die in a strange fence realated accident ill let you know :p

• Members
Originally posted by Tesseract

dam you! you had to let us know about the weed sharing didn't you
:p
you tried lookin on ticketmaster ? maybe they still have some available

Well if for some strange reason the 2 people i bought tickets for die in a strange fence realated accident ill let you know

I think, he was talkin to travis actually :p

• Members
Originally posted by Tesseract

dam you! you had to let us know about the weed sharing didn't you
you tried lookin on ticketmaster ? maybe they still have some available

Well if for some strange reason the 2 people i bought tickets for die in a strange fence realated accident ill let you know

Haha, sorry dude, i was talkin about the candiria gig, my mesh tickets came in the post the other day, theres no way we'd miss that for the world.

We may also have a line on some tickets for candiria aswell, so we might still be lucky.

The green train will still be stopping somewhere in london, or should i say Laaaahndiiinn

James

• 2 weeks later...

Archived