Spam: ESP LTD EC-400

HottKarl

• Members

Had it for about a year...nearly flawless. One small nick on the backside of the neck up near the headstock. Tried to get a picture (last pic below) but it doesn't show too well....had no effect on playability. It has two EMG 81's and I'll include a brand new hardcase. These list at $849 and street at $599. I'm looking for $450 shipped in the continental US.

PM with questions/offers.

Jason

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

• Members

There's actually two I've got my eye on. But being that I'm married with two kids (and a third on the way in February) and a trip to Hawaii next month......I may need to rethink the urban camo. :(

And as for $530 for the black cherry finish....a great deal for you. I loathe Ebay transactions so I wanted to price it to move here as I'd rather sacrifice a little $$$ and have a smooth deal with a fellow forumite.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

You should get this guitar...

230523.jpg

:eek:

m/
:mad:
m/

METAL!

Honestly, I'd like to keep my current LP shaped EC-400, it sounds ungodly heavy, tuned to C, through my rig....but can really only keep one decent guitar around. So it's got to go to make way for......;)

Sunburst is plenty metal....check out Rob Barret playing his Sunburst LP. He is f--kin m/ :mad: m/

Barret.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by JonathanD

what is it?

Mark's got it...Urban Camo M-II.

I also have serious gas for this:

mh1000_emg.jpg

I played one last week and it was niiiiiiiiiiice. And slightly less expensive than the M-II so it may have to tide me over until I decide to pull the trigger on the M-II.

Someday I will have it.....oh yes, I will have it.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Jason, I had the MH-400NT and thought it was great...well except that I got sick of EMG's, but if you like EMG's, it's a great guitar. I bet that 1000 level one is a bit better too.

The neck on the MH-1000 really shocked me. It was thin enough but still had a little heft to it, you know. Plus the mahogany body kept the overall tone BEEFY, especially for a smaller (than I'm used to) guitar. I like EMG's.

I was gassing for it after xgxmanx's post awhile back, but really liked after I played one (our local shop has two in black.)

• Members

Someone should jump on this. I actually sold my Gibson Les Paul Studio to get this exact model in ebony. I have owned a Peavey Wolfgang, Gibson Les Paul(s), Fender, Charvel, Jackson, Washburn, etc. and this is by far my favorite guitar I'v owned in over 20 years of playing.

- Stays in tune

- Earvana piece allows you to play clear chords past the 12th fret

- Was inexpensive but flawless externally

- EMG-81 and EMG-60 pickups

- Sounds great

- Is light

- Jumbo frets

I just love this guitar. People spending money on ESPs and higher end LTD guitars should look at the "400" series. I actually liked it better than the Hetfield LTD guitar that was more expensive.

• Members

Originally posted by Romanian Reaper

Someone should jump on this. I actually sold my Gibson Les Paul Studio to get this exact model in ebony. I have owned a Peavey Wolfgang, Gibson Les Paul(s), Fender, Charvel, Jackson, Washburn, etc. and this is by far my favorite guitar I'v owned in over 20 years of playing.

- Stays in tune

- Earvana piece allows you to play clear chords past the 12th fret

- Was inexpensive but flawless externally

- EMG-81 and EMG-60 pickups

- Sounds great

- Is light

- Jumbo frets

I just love this guitar. People spending money on ESPs and higher end LTD guitars should look at the "400" series. I actually liked it better than the Hetfield LTD guitar that was more expensive.

Gah, why did you have to say that, i was looking at one to backup my LP studio, now i have to buy it

Archived