Are SPAM threads banned now?

Random Hero

• Members

Originally posted by JerryP

This place is getting real sad. All the good things that made it worthwhile to come here are being taken away and all thats left is the {censored}ing trolls. Looking like it's time to find a new home.

Jerry

Larry, the sky is not falling.;)

HCAF will overthrow the mods if we get pissed enough:):cool:

• Members

Whether it's a spam thread, or a separate spam forum, I don't really mind. The Gear Page has separate spam forums and it works well. Keeps the clutter out of the main discussion forums and it makes it easier to look for stuff when you feel like looking to buy.

I don't see the big deal, honestly. Let's not go overboard with the drama.

• Members

personally i really like spam threads...for the cool gear pics, and the fact that a lot of times they spawn questions about the gear for sale, that can lead to some pretty useful info

now people who have to post their stuff for sale repeatedly, everytime the spam thread gets a page longer... :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by JamesPeters

Whether it's a spam thread, or a separate spam forum, I don't really mind. The Gear Page has separate spam forums and it works well. Keeps the clutter out of the main discussion forums and it makes it easier to look for stuff when you feel like looking to buy.

I don't see the big deal, honestly. Let's not go overboard with the drama.

A spam forum might be a good idea here.

• Members

Originally posted by cobrahead1030

personally i really like spam threads...for the cool gear pics, and the fact that a lot of times they spawn questions about the gear for sale, that can lead to some pretty useful info

+1 :(

• Members

HC still has a classifieds section though. And it's easier to sell things on the classifieds than it is on this forum, from what I've found. Don't ask me why. But I'd rather put an ad in the HC classifieds than bothering with a spam thread here.

I hate the classifrieds.

• Members

Well then you're missing out, that's for sure. I haven't had a problem selling anything on the HC classifieds in 4 years, yet I can't sell stuff on this forum to save my life.

Thats because you're an asshole.. I mean we've all read it in the posse.. :pjoking... settle down youngins..

• Members

Originally posted by cloudnine

This is just silly.

The SPAM threads dont hurt anyone, and I'm not about to go looking through pages and pages of the SPAM thread that will now be hundreds of posts long to find that item I MAYBE want.

{censored}ing bad idea.

I totally agree. I enjoy looking at tons of spam threads here. It gives you the feeling that your window shopping at GC sans the outrageous prices. (+ vintage stuff too)

Bring back the spam thread!!!

Archived