Brown Bogner XTC on EBAY???????

griffstrat

• Members

Originally posted by Marshall Freak

It also has a regular Serial number, with numbers, instead of hyroglyphics.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the chassis, mine looks like that.

yours is "Brown"? mine(1999 XTC) is black and all others I have ever seen have "black" chasis. Must be a new Bogner thang.......

• Members
Originally posted by griffstrat

yours is "Brown"? mine(1999 XTC) is black and all others I have ever seen have "black" chasis. Must be a new Bogner thang.......

Maybe it's just the light in the photo?

I've seen a couple of pics (especially the metal grill version for some reason) where the front panel looked brownish purple!:confused: I'm sure it's black though.

• Members

I don't know. When I had two of them, I remember there was a slight difference in the color. I took this picture, and saw it, then went back to the amps, to look at them, and there was a difference. They were both 101B's. Most of what you're seeing is light reflection, but there was a difference in those two amps.

ebay013.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Marshall Freak

I don't know. When I had two of them, I remember there was a slight difference in the color. I took this picture, and saw it, then went back to the amps, to look at them, and there was a difference. They were both 101B's. Most of what you're seeing is light reflection, but there was a difference in those two amps.

ebay013.jpg

god that red XTC is sexy!1!:(:D

Archived