Alright guys, about the Krank clip I posted...

Megadeth7684

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by sah5150

Andy Sneap's Krank sounded really good on that clip he posted.

Yo Tony - you still need my shipping address for the Revolution eval - PM me, bro!

Thanks,

Steve

Tony, listen to my Uberschall clip I posted recently. That's a REAL amp, this Steve dude uses a modeler for his modern high gain tones. That's all I'm sayin'...

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Hahaha! I hope the Krank cronies browsing around here saw my thread. I wish I could hack into Krank's website and post MIDI clips in place of the real clips.
:eek::D

I have a serious question for you. Did you and Tony go to school together or something? I'm thinking he used to take your lunch money every day, and stuff...

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Tony, listen to my Uberschall clip I posted recently. That's a REAL amp, this Steve dude uses a modeler for his modern high gain tones. That's all I'm sayin'...

pffft... you call that Uber clip heavy... please, no self respecting Cookie Monster would sing over that lightweight riffing and tone...

Tony, ignore him... Even my modeler tones are WAY more in line with the modern metal bands you are trying to sell to than his "real" Uber clip. How sad is it that this fellow has been "out heavied" by a POD?

You know how to reach me, bro! Can't wait to receive the amp!

Thanks and Kindest Regards,

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

pffft... you call that Uber clip heavy... please, no self respecting Cookie Monster would sing over that lightweight riffing and tone...

Tony, ignore him... Even my modeler tones are WAY more in line with the modern metal bands you are trying to sell to than his "real" Uber clip. How sad is it that this fellow has been "out heavied" by a POD?

You know how to reach me, bro! Can't wait to receive the amp!

Thanks and Kindest Regards,

Steve

Tony, just wait until Steve posts that "heavy" clip he did with the bass track I played over it. The modeler gets eaten up by the bass. Heck, there may as well not even be a guitar track, and that's DIRECT bass!!!

I'm here for you. If I dig the amp, I'll be glad to keep it.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Archived