Looks like Tookie got the needle

dreamspace

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SkidMarx

"definately"? Are you paying attention at all? You country is the birthplace of anti-semitism in the 20th Century. It is the birthplace of the skinheads, a-member them? They are still there. Sure, lots of Germans make a lot of noise in outrage to try to mask the problem and pretened it doesn't exist(like you are doing here). It does. Stop being so impressed with yourself. You think that a mere 75 years after Hitler and friends exterminated 10 million Jews that anti-semitism is gone if Germany? PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

You didn't read the posts before, or? And I think you will not learn anything. Hitler is dead since 1945. And yes we had a lot of problems with anti-semitism in the past. It's now-a-days always an important topic to prevent it.

But what can a man say that comes from a country where segregation and rassism play a very important role? I think you shouldn't be so pertly!

• Members

Originally posted by Primex

You didn't read the posts before, or? And I think you will not learn anything. Hitler is dead since 1945. And yes we had a lot of problems with anti-semitism in the past. It's now-a-days always an important topic to prevent it.

But what can a man say that comes from a country where segregation and rassism was born? I think you shouldn't be so pertly!

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-urban-f04.htm

• Members

Originally posted by Stratotone

Sorry, but "Jewish Political Studies Review". That's always a problem but hard to explain without sounding like a nazi. Jewish people have a desposition to overvalue things. Furthermore, they don't stop demanding the compensation for their suffering several years ago.

I can't believe in jewish researches because they see the world through a blooded goggle.

• Members

@ Pete

About the anti-semitism link: its true, no doubt about it, there was and still is anti-semitism (not only in germany), and I do agree, that esp. we (the krauts) must have a very sharp eye on this and that we have to stop even the weakest attempts to let it rise again here.
The whole Friedmann story was a shame, also no doubt about that.

• Members
Originally posted by Chief

Hey, why do you give a {censored} what we do in the US.

Because I love you guys :) (at least some of you)

Do you plan on moving here?

No.

By the way, maybe you should worry more about your country. Isn't your unemployment rate around 11.0%?

I'm always worried about everything, thats part of the problem being me ;)

And anti-semitism on the rise?
:eek:

See above . . .

• Members

Originally posted by Duesentrieb

@ Pete

About the anti-semitism link: its true, no doubt about it, there was and still is anti-semitism (not only in germany), and I do agree, that esp. we (the krauts) must have a very sharp eye on this and that we have to stop even the weakest attempts to let it rise again here.

100% agree!

• Members
Originally posted by SkidMarx

"definately"? Are you paying attention at all? You country is the birthplace of anti-semitism in the 20th Century. It is the birthplace of the skinheads, a-member them? They are still there. Sure, lots of Germans make a lot of noise in outrage to try to mask the problem and pretened it doesn't exist(like you are doing here). It does. Stop being so impressed with yourself. You think that a mere 75 years after Hitler and friends exterminated 10 million Jews that anti-semitism is gone if Germany? PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

If you don't want to use Babelfish, Scott - do a little google search and give the reults about the latest elections all over europe and the percentage of parties right from conservatives. Thank you. Will be pretty impressive btw ;)

It doesn't mean that we would take percentages under 1% not serious.

• Members
Originally posted by Duesentrieb

@ Pete

Wasn't really pointing that at you Olaf, just that Primex fellow. You and I have different views on politics, but I consider you one of the nicer guys here. (and a builder of cool amps to boot!) :D

Pete

• Members
Originally posted by TheGreatGreen

i'd like to comment, but there isn't a font big enough, nor color red enough with which to type "pwned".

seriously, i've never seen harder pwnage.
:thu:

There is now ownage, Mister. That's a fact! But this fact has nothing to do with my bad words.

• Members
I can't believe in jewish researches because they see the world through a blooded goggle.

"I see your true colors ... shining through ... I see your true colors, that why I love you! So don't be afraid to let it shoooooow. Truuuuuue Colors! True caaahhhhlers"

I like Cindi Lauper.

:wave:

Archived