peavey ultra 120 replacement footswitch...

ftmx

• Members

So i just purchased my first all tube head, peavey ultra 120 (mid nineties one) and i dont have the footswitch to go with it. I searched on ebay for one and cant find one for sale. I read that the footswitch for the xxx head would work with the ultra 120 but i honestly dont know for sure. Any information on any of this would help me greatly. It's gonna suck balls not being able to switch channels!!!

• Members

I honestly did not know it was in the ultra series but i really need to find out if it can work or not. I dont want to order the xxx footswitch and it not work. Concidering all the peavey owners here, i thought someone could help me out.

• Members

If it's 3 channels, get the Triple XXX footswitch, if it's 2, then get the 5150 footswitch.

And I dont know this for sure or anything, but it seems logical to me....

but then again, I've got a 3 channel rockmaster that uses a 2 button footswitch so who knows... ? :confused:

• Members

I really appreciate all the help. I was told on this forum that the ultra plus footswitch would work, so i went on the pevey websit forums and some guy there said it would work, so i ordered it. thanxx fro the replies, i appreciate it.

Archived