Jump to content

Official Vlad clique shoot the crap thread.


Digital Jams
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Members
Originally posted by vlad



I spent about $150 on my mom, grandma and mother-inlaw... oh and $75 on roses for my wife...
:D



$150 has been spent on this necklace thing...:mad:

I would have just gotten her flowers and a card like Scott suggested, but my father told me to get her a necklace, too.

Next year I shall skimp.:mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-



$150 has been spent on this necklace thing...
:mad:

I would have just gotten her flowers and a card like Scott suggested, but my father told me to get her a necklace, too.


Next year I shall skimp.
:mad:



Oh man.. You can't skimp on mom... :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-



$150 has been spent on this necklace thing...
:mad:

I would have just gotten her flowers and a card like Scott suggested, but my father told me to get her a necklace, too.


Next year I shall skimp.
:mad:


Give your mom the flowers and card...and give your dad the necklace for father's day. :thu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by Randy Van Sykes


Give your mom the flowers and card...and give your dad the necklace for father's day.
:thu:


Isn't it up to his dad to provide his mom with the necklace??:freak:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Originally posted by vlad



Oh man.. You can't skimp on mom...
:D



Oh, I will.:mad:

I think it's only fair. It's not like she spends all the much time with me.:mad:

Originally posted by vlad


Isn't it up to his dad to provide his mom with the necklace??
:freak:



Divorced. My dad doesn't give a fark.:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

This is not about amps in any way, shape, or form. Instead, it resembles more of a pointless waste of bandwidth.

 

Recognizing the need for occasional 'pointless' discussions with friends, we created a place on our site for you to do just that. It's called "Open Jam."

 

However, 77 pages of aimless meandering in a forum that is supposed tobe about amps? I don't think so. Thread closed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...