Gear.........

Washburn N2
PRS Tremonti SE
Vox Standard 22
Epiphone Supernova

So as you see.............nothing fancy. Only pedal i use now is a Zoom G2

Music I play........... As wide as possible. Indy to Jazz to Rock t Punk

Mostly indy and punk

Any thoughts on what to get.............

• Members
Originally posted by algroves

Cornford Harlequin, no question.

There are Marshal/Laney half stacks you could get for the same money, but since you want good tones at home I'd say Cornford every time.

Al

what about the carrerra? haven't tried either, by the way- just tried the hellcat.

but anyway, there are lots of low wattage amps- cornford, matamp, cornell, laney, fender (if you count 15 watts low enough) and many more. You just basically need to try what you can, and buy the one you like best, and which has the features you like best.

:thu:

• Members

Funnily enough, I did ping him one. Not heard back.

There's just too much choice!!! I'd rather just buy 6 or 7 and see what I like...........but sadly that aint gonna happen.

I've heard loads of good things about the Laney VC15 too. Aparently its way way better than the old LC15.

I fancy the hand made element to the Matamp. I might just pick up the amp and get the cabinet from someone else.

The one thing thats a bit crap about the Matamp is that I can't just pop into a shop. I will drive to the factory tho and decide from there.

Might even see if I can pick up a cheap cabinet or run it through my Vox AD30 until I can afford a hand made one from them.

Archived