ada mp1 reset

doug1210

• Members
Originally posted by doug1210

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to reset the paramaters on a ada mp1? I have a used one and it has been altered. Thanks,

Doug

There is a way to do it, I dont remember off hand but you can find it in the manuals. You can download those at adadepot.com

• Members

From the manual

3.6 LOAD PRESET PROGRAMS

There are 29 factory preset programs (1-29) that can be loaded into the internal program memory via the front panel. These can be loaded at one time, or they can be brought into the MP-1 's working register one at a time (level 2 software). To load all 29 programs, press the STORE button. The STORE button will blink. Press BANK, and while holding it down, press 1. Display reads "LP" (Load Programs). Programs 1 thru 29 will be erased and written over by the preset programs. Reference section 6.0 MEMORY PRESET SETTINGS for description of factory presets. To load just one program (level 2 software), press BANK, and while holding it down, press CHORUS RATE. "P" will be displayed, indicating that a preset is being recalled. Now select the preset you want by using ^ V. You may use or edit this program without erasing any of your own programs, or you may save it by using the Store sequence.

Page 13 of 26

Archived