attn: I apologize for this (politics inside)

FWAxeIbanez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Thrust

It's now an occupation that will ensure we're able to install a puppet government so we can have our way in the future as well.

Good. That means we will have more control over the oil industry the west designed and built for them.

• Members

Originally posted by indespise

You want to see a truly assinine shirt? Look at
one, then browse around the site.

If many of those don't display neo-con facism at it's finest to you, then I don't know what to say.

lol, thats the problem when your schtick is hyperbole and exaggeration. every quote on paper makes you look insane.

• Members

all i'll say is that as sad as it is, some people should be forced to watch the world trade center footage from time to time

yes it's sad...it's depressing...it can {censored} up your whole day...but it reminds you of the terrible things that people in this world want to do

• Members

Originally posted by cobrahead1030

all i'll say is that as sad as it is, some people should be forced to watch the world trade center footage from time to time

yes it's sad...it's depressing...it can {censored} up your whole day...but it reminds you of the terrible things that people in this world want to do

You can't use terrorism to justify everything our nation has done. Bending over because you're scared is letting terrorism work, the only difference here is that our own government are the ones who seized the power granted by the terror.

Our government would have had a much more difficult time getting away with some of the {censored} they've pulled if people who were scared/sad/pissed about 9/11 hadn't thrown so much blind support at them. I find it very ironic that these are the same people who pride themselves as "patriots", they don't know what being a patriot is.

• Members

Originally posted by Axeplyr

Is it this one?

pc0004t-xl.jpg

http://www.jiggy.com/productxl.html?t_q=PC0004T

Looks like just a bunch of guys trying to make a buck to me! :-)

But yeah, I hear ya. Pretty inflammatory t-shirt, and somewhat inaccurate as well.

I didn't see the back of it... how {censored}ing retarded, I'm pretty sure that IS the shirt... well, perfect circle are the new Green Day I guess, hope thier happy being whackos

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

I didn't see the back of it... how {censored}ing retarded, I'm pretty sure that IS the shirt... well, perfect circle are the new Green Day I guess, hope thier happy being whackos

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah, Maynard and Billy Howerdell strike me as being on the exact same intellectual plane as Billie Joe Armstrong.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by thriftyshirt

If you think that liberals are the only ones who use loaded phrases and verbal manipulation, as well as gross exagerations and outright lies...then I direct you to anything Ann Coulter has ever written or said. You can toss El Rushbo and Rick Santorum in there as well...

I definitely agree that both sides are doing it, but I have to say that I think liberals have the market cornered...

as far as Ann Coulter, she isn't real man, its a character she made to sell books... She comes across the way she does on purpose, I would bet a years salary that she doesn't actually believe in what she says

• Members

Originally posted by bob the dentist

Yeah, Maynard and Billy Howerdell strike me as being on the
exact
same intellectual plane as Billie Joe Armstrong.

Well I don't know, they are imagining holy wars and draft notices, they very well might be completely insane...

but I didn't really mean in terms of intellect, I mean in terms of business decisions, there's money to made in demagoguery these days

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

as far as Ann Coulter, she isn't real man, its a character she made to sell books... She comes across the way she does on purpose, I would bet a years salary that she doesn't actually believe in what she says

Well, then, that makes it okay.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Thrust

I don't think we are in Iraq because "[Hussein] wasn't cooperating in finding Bin Laden". We are in Iraq to secure our continued flow of oil. Blood for oil. BTW, I think the shirt is a bit off basis

I'm glad you can admit that the shirt is off basis. And I respectfully disagree with your blood for oil statement, I have yet to hear anything sounding remotely plausible as far as those claims go.

Seems to me that invading a country for oil would only drive the prices up (as it has) and they wouldn't drop until long after the president was in office, unless the war was very very short...

you could argue that this war has lasted longer than our administration thought it would, but I think if we were really in it for oil we would have done more in the way of pressuring the taliban for it (say, with nukes or something genuinely scary) instead of tearing down thier entire government and waiting till its re-established as our military gets picked off one by one...

seriously, think about it guys. If we had leveled the entire country just about, we would have our oil prices where we wanted them a lot quicker and with a lot less casualties (on our part at least) than with all this waiting around bulll{censored}

• Members

Originally posted by la0tsu

Well, then, that makes it okay.

who said that? I sure didn't... I'm pretty sure I picked on her pretty hard... like I said, there is money to be made in demagoguery these days

honestly, when ever I think of whackos in the right, I think of Coulter first... probably Sean Hannity next

• Members

Originally posted by KirkHammett1

Theres whackos on both sides. I find that those types of shirts (and bumperstickers) are worn or displayed for only 2 purposes.

1. "Hey, LOOK AT ME!!!! Yeah thats right car behind me, LOOK AT MY POLITICAL VIEWS!! Thats right bitch.

2. Just to get under the skin of people who think differently about the subject.

"good lord, look at this dip{censored}" is about the only thing that goes through my head when I see something displayed of this nature.

So true... and thats about exactly how I reacted, a rolling of the eyes and a mental note to start a discussion on Harmony Central, heh... It wasn't so much that particular shirt as it was a trend I've noticed

Archived