Framus FR212 CB cab

Sune

• Members

I finally have enough savings for this cab, but what do you think about it? Do you have any first hand experience with this particular cab, or other Framus cabs? Is it good quality? How does Framus cab's usually sound?

This particular model looks exactly like a 2x12 version of the Framus Dragon 4x12 cab, here's a pic of it:

179559.jpg

There's 2 Celestion Vintage 30's in it, how do you think those speakers will sound together with my Marshall JCM900 MKlll Hi Gain Master Volume 50 watter, and my Laney GH100TI? Good for rock and metal?

Feel free to share your knowledge and experiences with me! :thu:

• Members

I have the 4x12 version.

Fuckin' rocks, man. The poplar cabinet build is excellent and the gives off a nice tight bass response when palm muting. The V30's sound great as always, and surprisingly, the cab doesn't weigh too much.

Which is nice for me, 'cause I'm a little guy. heh :D

Overall, if the 2x12 is anything like its bigger brother, you'll be very pleased with Framus!

• Members

Originally posted by Sune

Well, I didn't know they weren't available in the us, but in my eyes it just looks like a 2x12 version of the Framus Dragon cab, doesn't it?

as far as i can tell you're right...but without having even seen one, i couldn't say for sure

looks like you've had some folks able to chime in tho :thu:

Archived