Lost Season 3 Episode 3 ... Who saw?

Random Hero

• Members

I thought it was pretty good. Locke seems like a bit of a hypocrite (probably not an appropriate word but I cant think of anything else) though, after making Charlie get off the drugs, when he previously worked/lived somewhere where they grow weed..

Read some interesting stuff on a lost forum about Lockes vision though, about Ben being the "gatekeeper" and testing Jack to make sure he can go through the gate, Kate and Sawyer later on etc.

Desmond looked like he was the pilot, so perhaps hes actually the "leader" or becomes the leader/someone important.

• Members
Originally posted by -todgemistro-

Read some interesting stuff on a lost forum about Lockes vision though, about Ben being the "gatekeeper" and testing Jack to make sure he can go through the gate, Kate and Sawyer later on etc.

Desmond looked like he was the pilot, so perhaps hes actually the "leader" or becomes the leader/someone important.

That was probably the best episode in the past year or so.

• Members

They ought to call it;

Season 3 - The Milking...

because they are milking every episode for all it's worth...

I'm really getting disillusioned with this show... they're just dragging it out as long as possible and loading in a ton of commercials... a whole lot of suspense and very little substance lately it seems to me.

• Members

I thought it was pretty good. Locke seems like a bit of a hypocrite (probably not an appropriate word but I cant think of anything else) though, after making Charlie get off the drugs, when he previously worked/lived somewhere where they grow weed..

I read an interesting theory about Desmond perhaps being dead. The "deja vu" comment from Hurley perhaps meaning deja vu from Dave, not just from what Desmond said earlier. Nobody else seemed to notice Desmond on the rocks. Also, notice the similarities between the intro to this episode and season 1 pilot?

Jack/Locke's eye to start

Camera pans out and we see Jack/Locke lying flat out

Jack notices Vincent running through the jungle/Locke notices Desmond running through the jungle

Maybe to signify that Locke is the new leader of the losties on the beach?

And yes, Locke is a hypocrite, but he rules.

Another thing, the producers said in a Podcast that one of the characters from the imploding hatch would develop a superpower so to speak. So perhaps Desmond is now psychic?

• Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

I read an interesting theory about Desmond perhaps being dead. The "deja vu" comment from Hurley perhaps meaning deja vu from Dave, not just from what Desmond said earlier. Nobody else seemed to notice Desmond on the rocks. Also, notice the similarities between the intro to this episode and season 1 pilot?

Jack/Locke's eye to start

Camera pans out and we see Jack/Locke lying flat out

Jack notices Vincent running through the jungle/Locke notices Desmond running through the jungle

Maybe to signify that Locke is the new leader of the losties on the beach?

And yes, Locke is a hypocrite, but he rules.

Another thing, the producers said in a Podcast that one of the characters from the imploding hatch would develop a superpower so to speak. So perhaps Desmond is now psychic?

Yeah I read that thing about Desmond being dead, but Locke saw him at the start aswell. Noticed the similarity straight away as well, Locke could be taking Jacks place, we saw him go rescue Eko, will probably help him get better etc, like jack would..

• Members

Yeah I read that thing about Desmond being dead, but Locke saw him at the start aswell. Noticed the similarity straight away as well, Locke could be taking Jacks place, we saw him go rescue Eko, will probably help him get better etc, like jack would..

Power struggle AGAIN between the man of faith and man of science when (perhaps that should be IF) Jack returns to the beach?

• Members

Originally posted by Rufus Leaking

They ought to call it;

Season 3 - The Milking...

because they are milking every episode for all it's worth...

I'm really getting disillusioned with this show... they're just dragging it out as long as possible and loading in a ton of commercials... a whole lot of suspense and very little substance lately it seems to me.

+1...they jumped the shark w/ all this "others" BS...

• Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

I hardly think the others are "BS". They have contact with the outside world, and they're CLEARLY a HUGE part of the story.

right...it's turning into a pretty dumb story...just my opinion...

• Members

To be honest, after a plane splitting in two with most of the passengers surviving, were you expecting a realistic storyline?

where did i say that i'm expecting something "realistic"...i just said the others storyline is dumb...

• Members

Originally posted by Aspect

Whats Jericho about then?

JERICHO is a drama about what happens when a nuclear mushroom cloud suddenly appears on the horizon, plunging the residents of a small, peaceful Kansas town into chaos, leaving them completely isolated and wondering if they're the only Americans left alive. Fear of the unknown propels Jericho into social, psychological and physical mayhem when all communication and power is shut down. The town starts to come apart at the seams as terror, anger and confusion bring out the very worst in some residents. Jake Green (Skeet Ulrich), prodigal son of the town's mayor, becomes a reluctant hero when a school bus crashes as a result of the explosion. Mayor Johnston Green (Gerald McRaney) is conflicted with the return of his estranged son, but is called to action when the town begins to riot. Johnston's wife, Gail (Pamela Reed), is the strong, savvy first lady of the town who runs interference between her husband and her favorite son. Attempting to usurp the mayor's power is Johnston's political adversary, Gray Anderson (Michael Gaston), who is not above putting his personal agenda before the welfare of the very community he wants to lead.

Though the cloud appears in the distance, it affects all the residents in Jericho, including Dale Turner (Erik Knudsen), the 16-year-old trailer park kid everybody picks on, who finds himself in a position that could change his status; Robert Hawkins (Lennie James), a mysterious stranger who seems to be a jack-of-all-trades as he steps in to help restore order; Heather Lisinski (Sprague Grayden), a pretty young schoolteacher on the bus with her students returning from a class trip when the glare from the explosion causes a terrible accident; Emily Sullivan (Ashley Scott), Jake's high school sweetheart who lives outside of town and innocently goes about her business unaware of the catastrophe, Bonnie Richmond (Shoshannah Stern), a pretty 17-year-old who is hearing impaired; and Bonnie's older brother Stanley (Brad Beyer), Jake's best friend from childhood and an avid car lover who works on the family farm. In this time of crisis, as sensible people become paranoid, personal agendas take over and well-kept secrets threaten to be revealed, some people will find an inner strength they never knew they had, and the most unlikely heroes will emerge.

Archived