SPAM- FS: Voce V5 organ module (with issues)

• Members

I got this module from eBay 2 years ago, for $300. Was cheap because the chorus/vibrato and split controls on the panel don't work (you can still change C/V and splits with a MIDI controller). The other controls on the panel (perc. etc) work fine. PM for further details.

At any rate, the unit works fine for live- I use a preset with the desired C/V setting and splits setting and set percussion and drawbars on the fly.

Knocking $25 off price because power supply is frayed and needs replacing or proper tech job by a proper tech.

IF you are long-term KSS poster, I will ship unit to you and if you like it, PayPal me $275 (long-term KSS posting has it's perks, lol). If you don't like, you just ship it back-no low-balling, please.

-way2def (formerly Pink Floyd Cramer).

• Members
Sorry to hijack your thread. /QUOTE]

Be my guest!:)

BTW- have you ever tried the V5 with a Neo Instruments Ventilator? I used that combo while my Nord Electro II rack was in the shop. Sounded really good, but I overall prefer the Nord for it's C/V.

I also used to use the V5 with a Line6 Rotomachine leslie sim- actually sounded good but (obviously) not as good as the $500 Vent. The Rotomachine will get you by- anybody interested in picking it up for $40 shipped CONUS, let me know.

Archived