KORG KRONOS

mildbill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here is the YouTube Video:

[video=youtube;RAwDbBXKoK0]

What if one instrument could empower your creative spirit?

Prepare to be amazed

I suspect the audio background was generated by the Kronos. I hear synth sounds and drums.

My guess is Kronos replaces the Korg M3 workstation.

• Members

I really doubt that Kronos is a replacement product. Take a look at what's currently discontinued from Korg. This doesn't make sense to replace any of that. And the current Korg products haven't been discounted to reduce or eliminate inventory.

Nobody here knows so everything is a guess, but it's too early for Korg to abandon the M3/EDS line entirely.

• Members

I really doubt that Kronos is a replacement product. Take a look at what's currently discontinued from Korg. This doesn't make sense to replace any of that. And the current Korg products haven't been discounted to reduce or eliminate inventory.

Nobody here knows so everything is a guess, but it's too early for Korg to abandon the M3/EDS line entirely.

Isn't the M3 discontinued already ?

• Members

Isn't the M3 discontinued already ?

no. They refreshed it about a year ago with a larger internal SD card. The original M3 was discontinued because of a hardware refresh, but the current M3 is still alive and kicking.

• Members

I sneaked a peak at the page code and found this:

''KORG_Kronos_Teaser_Jan2011_R3_634286124873140000.swf' />''

Although I am still betting on a new wave station the Radias and R3 are getting on a bit so I wonder if they have goofed leaving R3 there. Could it be the replacement for that... in this economy small replacements are less risky....

:wave:

• Members

''KORG_Kronos_Teaser_Jan2011_
R3
_634286124873140000.swf' />''

How about "revision 3"? Version control with Photoshop and Flash is a drag, so you get all of those special filenames with version numbers in 'm to avoid the pain of dumping several megabytes in SVN or whatever they use.

• Members

How about "revision 3"? Version control with Photoshop and Flash is a drag, so you get all of those special filenames with version numbers in 'm to avoid the pain of dumping several megabytes in SVN or whatever they use.

:cry:

:lol:

Archived