Sign in to follow this  
Sandman31774

Jake E LEE is awesome on Ozzy's Ultimate Sin

I'm not an Ozzy solo fan by any stretch, but Jake had great tone.

A couple months back the wife, who isn't a gear head and doesn't play guitar, told me, "I heard Bark at the Moon in the car and the guitar sound is pretty good on that."

Been listening to that CD. I was amazed at the sound he got -- didn't he use a single coil bridge pickup? I like the clean electric arps he threw in some places, where I would have expected a synth or steel-string acoustic.

I was just listening to this record on my way back from work.The solo on Secret Loser smokes!! Definitely air guitar worthy :D

And that riff to start off Thank God For The Bomb! Killer album. Only gripe I have with some of the tunes on BATM and US is the amount of effects he uses.

I've been trying to find that cd in the local used record shop lately. Guess I'll have to break down and spend 14 bucks at wal-mart. It is a great record. :)

I just discovered Badlands about a year ago (where the {censored} was i in the late 80's to early 90's?) :cry::cry:

Led Zeppelin"ish" on STEROIDS!! :thu:

AMAZING, yes AMAZING band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS6y1eegLQQ

:love:

PS - They actually have 3CD's, alot of people say/think its 2 but they really have 3! Wish it was 10 more though.

Jake smokes and The Ultimate Sin rocks.

No doubt a GREAT album! The only thing Jake had going against him was bad timing. No pun intended. Any guitar player coming in, and following Randy was doomed IMO.