Washburn has surpassed Gibson in quality..

guidedbyechoes

• Members

Ya ive watched that video and ya i dont really know what to say about that but ive always wanted to try one of his guitars, hes got some great looking guitars and the specs are amazing at the prices he sells them at.

The guitar on the left in that video has grovers/buzz feiten system/Seymour Duncan custom shop el diablos and its priced at like 800 or something

• Members

I e-mailed them about a custom guitar but never heard back

I asked if I could get the fallen idol that he plays with (black with white binding) but without the gay OTT cross bull{censored}

Im not fond of the traditional looking headstock neither

I love the idol shape it reminds me of a Gretsch Corvette but modern and cooler

• Members

But yet everyone still compares brand x guitar to a gibson for quality reference.

Ya it's kinda dumb it has to be a regarded universal brand name; it doesn't really matter if alot of other brand guitars are built ,play,look or arguably sound better.

• Members

Washburn does have some decent guitars but the ones I have played didn't have anything on Gibson.

It's funny how he starts out saying they are the biggest Washburn Custom dealer and then goes on to talk about how much better they are than Gibson.

Let me get this, he is a Washburn dealer so of course he's going to hype them. I doubt he would have a video saying, "Hey we sell Washburn guitars and they really suck."

Washburn, They are great for midgets.:D

• Members

I have owned four Gibsons. I still own ONE, plus an Epi Elitist. I have owned three Washburns, still own all three. My three Washburns combined cost me about what a Les Paul Studio would have, and I like them better (2 are USA models, one an import)

Archived