My keyboard sounds like goats farting.

ElectricPuppy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On a more serious note (no really!) I have often thought about how to synthesize a fart noise (recorded samplesmare cheating).

At some point in some song I was working on I remember I made a synth sound I called "Robot Fart". Can't seem to find the song now, or remember how the sound was made. Gotta be on one of these hard drives somewhere...

• Members

Really? When did you buy an Alesis?

As someone who featured a QS7.1 in his live rig until a month ago I am compelled to say -

I used to resemble that remark.

But I found that by layering the "Nigerian Dwarf SBD", "Alpine Flatulent", and "Hungarian Improved Toot" programs together in a mix, I got a RIPPING all-purpose mix that I named "Billy's Wind".

Worked very nicely on most of our 70's disco, and fit surprisingly nicely on the intro to "They Call Me The Breeze" . . .

Wonder if Kurzweil's working on anything . . .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

i worked at a live sound company for a while that had a special tin bucket filled with old, dented up SM58s - sometimes these would be taken apart for parts. there were two mics, however, with red tape around the base that no one would ever touch. these two mics had apparently survived some pretty "close encounters" with some elderly strippers on IL route 80, so it was de rigueur to hand them to the new guy and ask him to either smell the mics or ascertain whether or not they were still grounded by putting your lips on the mic. good times.

Archived