OMG OMG I'm bidding on a thing!

• Members

While the Polaris has a great sound, the Chroma is on another planet sonically speaking... plus I think it was the sound of Rockit - which automatically upgrades the coolness factor of their owners to infinity minus 9, and grants KSS bragging rights for a period not inferior to 18 months, so you might want to consider that

• Members

Chroma is only the start, you'll then want the upgraded mother/midi board...............but you wont regret the sound........... beautiful and haunting to outrageously funky..................easily the best i ever owned.....the rockit sound a........factory preset!

• Members

Ebaying, you're doing it wrong

You were supposed to snipe it so the prices wouldn't get inflated by bidding wars

Now look what you've done

I know. :facepalm: I have only myself to blame. Hey, what do you want, I have a total of 9 (nine!!) transactions logged since I first signed up in... 2000, I think? :lol:

• Members

Not many, a few cem chips. The Chroma has one of the best support groups for any synth. Www.rhodeschroma.com. Members of the group have produced a new CPU card w/ midi interface, a drop in power supply replacement, an eq board and a pressure strip for poly AT ( an original option that few chroma's had). That being said, I've owned 4 of them and they all needed work.Currently both mine are on the bench to add the above mentioned mods. Amazing synth.....

Archived