Can you carry a 4x12 by yourself?

barneyc4

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you plan on using a 4x12 you better be able to carry it.

LMAO!!! absolutely!!!

I used to carry 2 of them(at the same time) up and down 3 flights of stairs in an apartment that I lived in. Carrying them down wasnt bad but carrying them up burnned my quads like a bitch at the end, it was like a set of heavy squats

• Members

carrying a 4x12 is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Maybe thats because I am used to lugging and ampeg 8x10 around (which is heavy to get in and out of cars but not unbearable). People need to stop being so weak and just grab the {censored}ing thing and do what you gotta do.

• Members
That arm I lost in Nam {censored}ed up alot of things for me, but because I still have my balls, yes I can carry a 4x12.

+1 I'm 39, I have a bad neck, a bad shoulder, my left leg is an inch longer than my right and I've ruptured my L4-5 disc 3 times and I think anyone who can't carry a 4x12 is a candy ass.

• Members

{censored} that, it's got wheels...just play your guitar and quit trying to be internet tough guys! haha :D

Who cares how much of a wuss or tough guy you are?!

That's why I have a 2x12, so that I wouldn't have to carry a 4x12. :idea:

• Members

+1 I'm 39, I have a bad neck, a bad shoulder, my left leg is an inch longer than my right and I've ruptured my L4-5 disc 3 times and I think anyone who can't carry a 4x12 is a candy ass.

Sweet! I'm 21, never been to Vietnam, and loooove Cheetos!

Mmm mmm!

• Members

carrying a 4x12 is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. .

True but not all 4x12 are the same.. I found that out when I got a Diezel 4x12, theyre incredibley heavy when compared to a Marshall 1960B!!! Still manageable but damn, it was like night and day...

• Members

I can.

In and out of the van/in and out of the venue. Sometimes it's just me packing out all the amps and cabinets at the end of the night because I don't like leaving our gear set up while we're throwing back a few after the show. Things tend to get forgotten that way.

Archived